Ayphic | Scripter + UI Designer

Ayphic | Scripter + UI Designer

About
Hey there! I’m Ayphic, an aspirational Developer from the United Kingdom. I’ve been programming on Roblox for a considerable period, within which I’ve learnt and accomplished a myriad of things.

Services
I specialize in scripting, it’s just what I’m best at. I can script short/mid-term for you or your group, alternatively I can produce individual assets. Recently, I’ve begun to venture into more advanced programming paradigms (object oriented programming, frameworks, etc).

Additionally, I’m proficient in minimalist UI creation & animation, with great knowledge of all Roblox UI elements. I’m a capable builder, however I’d strongly advise you hire a professional. I can build simple assets in a low/mid-poly style.

Notable Experience
Developer @ Canterbury School (15K+)
Developer @ Ancient Universe (2K+)
Trial Developer @ Hampshire Roleplay (1.5K+)
Head Developer @ Insider’s Café (1K+)

Showcase
Within my three years of Roblox development, I’ve developed many games. Here’s a few highlights that you’re welcome to check out:

Roleplay:

Simulator/Tycoonesque

Availability
You can contact me any time, and I’ll try to reply to you as soon as I can! I’m usually available everyday, with the exception of major holidays. I’m based in the United Kingdom, therefore my timezone is GMT.

Payment
Payment is always 100% negotiable. My preferred payment method is Robux from group funds. Unless your group is well-established, I’d rather not risk taking a percentage as means of payment.

Contact
If you wish to get in touch, then message me either through the Developer Forum or through Discord. My username and tag is Ayphic#0001.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I wish you the best of luck on your projects!

15 Likes