[UPDATED] AzireBlox | Creative Director/Game Developer | Portfolio 200M+ Visits

Who am I?

Hey! My name is AzireBlox… I’m a 21 year old Game Designer from the United Kingdom I have been on this platform since I was young. I was inspired to slowly get into the more developer orientated side of Roblox due to looking up to creators such as the team that bought Roblox Base Wars!

I started this whole journey by creating forts and training bases as commissions for clans I was participating in, as I started to attract more customers for at the time would be a small business which eventually landed me to such game developers like @Olicai @RyzoftDev @HiddoDev who taught me the basics of game design, player retention and monetisation.

In October 2019 I created and published my first game using funding I saved from commissions, the game was called Reaper Simulator! From that one game I was able to create and amazing community who loved my games I would then go onto create other games like Champion Simulator, Speed Champions, Bomb Simulator and Brain Simulator all of them but Brain Simulator hit front page and peaked at 20K - 25K concurrent players!

Since becoming an Accelerator @Roblox Spring/Summer 2020 I have learnt more about what is involved within the process of creating a game, we are still currently working on our game for the Accelerator Program called Power High which is a roleplay type highschool game but there’s a twist… You’re a superhero!!!

Games I’ve made

Champion Simulator - [UPD] Champion Simulator - Roblox

Reaper Simulator - Reaper Simulator - Roblox

Power High - Power High [ALPHA] - Roblox

Speed Champions - ⚡Speed Champions - Roblox

Reaper Champions - [TESTING!!] Reaper Champions - Roblox

Brain Simulator - 🧠 Brain Clicker Simulator - Roblox

Bomb Simulator - 💣Bomb Simulator - Roblox

COLLECTION OF WORK*

![image|690x403](upload://h7uYpIy1JvGDpvVK7sdHBayQjVb.

55 Likes

thank you az, very cool. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I was wondering how much do you think you would charge for a low poly medieval town? Just a rough estimate.

My discord is nektxrios#7373

2 Likes

I usually go towards the best paying jobs, so hmu in discord with a price you’d like to pay and we can discuss more

This buildings are amazing. Wish that I could build so good.

3 Likes

Sweet! Your low-poly builds are super awesome. I hope to work with you in the future! Keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

Hello, I own a small SCP group and I would like your skill to build a site for my group. If you are still available that is. I really like you hangar design. My discord is Lo08#1176
Awaiting your response!

emm sorry but your discord is worng

Your discord didnt work for me can you add me Sam,#0001

He changed it to AzireBlox#4007

Are you avaible to be game designer and builder for project? We are paying on USD

i’d love to have you on our team. you are perfect for the job. please message me on discord. phorba#8385

1 Like

These builds are awesome, you are a fantastic builder!

3 Likes

how much do you charge for a lobby?

Hey, I’m interested in hiring you for an upcoming game of mine! Here’s my discord, since your’s is giving an error: HazSun#3703!

I hope to talk to you soon!

Just sent you a friend request on discord! Am looking forward to hearing back to you!

Hey I was wondering if you’re still available for hire?

Your discord is not working. If your still looking for a job dm me Symere#6157

I’ve worked alongside Azire, on multiple games and through my experience with him he is a extremely talented builder, and I would recommend him in all cases, always able to deliver the best quality, within optimized times with none existent delays and errors, always being able to provide the requested quality, in an amazing style perfect for your game to maximize captivity.

1 Like

Hi! Your Discord username doesn’t work. Please add me at shaikh!#6579
I wanted to know how much Robux a homestore would cost.