AzireDev | Builder | Portfolio

Who am I?
My name is AzireDev, I’ve been on this platform since 2013 and became more serious about development in 2016, I’ve been on Dev forum for around for a year now.

I can build in almost any genre, but I started off making futuristic builds for clans, and recently moved to other genres which I will provide examples of below.

Previous work

Futuristic spaceship hanger

Afghanistan combat zone

Game Lobby

Game map

Pirate themed building

Low poly town

Collection of small cute things

experience

I tend to do mainly commissions, however I’m starting to lean towards game revenue, I’ve worked with many people but here are some if you wish to ask them as reference

HiddoDev

Olicai

Am_Brick

I tend to get along well with anyone I work with no matter who they are, I prefer to work along side people rather than be bossed around, I enjoy giving my input on how to develop an idea rather than run off a script, but I’m very flexible and easy to work with.

Availability

I’m pretty much on everyday unless something comes up

Payment

I accept robux, USD or revenue depending on if I enjoy the game idea you present to me. I DO NOT ACCEPT LIMITEDS OR ROBUX MADE FROM LIMITEDS.

Contact

If you have any questions feel free to ask me on either twitter or discord.

Discord - AzireDev#4007
Twitter - @AzireDev

14 Likes

thank you az, very cool. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I was wondering how much do you think you would charge for a low poly medieval town? Just a rough estimate.

My discord is nektxrios#7373

1 Like

I usually go towards the best paying jobs, so hmu in discord with a price you’d like to pay and we can discuss more