Baby Yoda MMO Hiring

Hi there! We are Echo Rising Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Modelers/UI designers and Scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Baby Yoda MMO. We have 6k Members in our group and are working on a much more ambitious game. The game is based on an “Ideal” ending of The Mandalorian. Ship crashes and baby Yoda makes it home to his village. He must eat frogs/change colors/run faster/ jump higher/ unlock ship parts by buying them or collecting them/ becoming a prestigious Yoda/ Eventually build a space ship and be able to travel to different realms. At the same time, there are activities like “Club Fiji” where Yoda’s can flex their achievements and spin slot machines for random drops. Looking to release before October.

The Team:
@Spectramancer- Environment Design/Scripting/UI
@Dorkomorko- Environment Design

About The Job:
We are looking for a professional Modeler/UI Designer/Scripter to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Scripting:

• Inventory System
  • Mini Quest System
  • Frog Movement Pattern Changes
  • +More if you wanted to continue working

Modeling:
-Roof
-20 Low Poly Tools
-Building Details

• More if you wanted to continue working.

UI Design:

• Improve Current UI’s
  • Improve ease of use
  • Shop UI’s

Current Progress:

Payment:
(This is extremely negotiable)
UI Designer: 1-5k + possible fixed percent or percent based on hours worked system.
Scripter: 3-20k + fixed percent or percent based on hours worked system.
Modeler 1-10k + possible fixed percent or percent based on hours worked system.
let me know what you think is fair and we can go from there.
(USD is also an option)

You can message me on the DevForum or respond on this post.
Discord: Spectra#9207

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested on the UI position. I will DM you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.