BadgeService:IsDisabled page completely broken

Self explanatory, not much detail to go into here. Page link.

I’m aware the API is deprecated. The page should be fixed regardless.

Edit: Page appears fine on mobile. Might be computer only issue.

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for catching this. We’re aware of the issue but can’t yet put out an immediate fix. If there are any other pages that have a similar problem, please let us know!

Which browsers are you using on both your PC/mobile?

1 Like

Not sure about OP, but the issue occurs when I use Chrome browser on a PC, but not when I use the Chrome app on my phone.

This seems to be a browser agnostic issue. Tested across latest Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE, and Edge.

.media has display: flex. All of the misplaced elements on the page are within the .media.d-media div instead of outside, or within a .media-left or media-body div. This results in them getting smashed into one row as expected of a flex container.

On a similar page without this issue, the #parameters element and the rest of the elements after the main block of descriptive text at the top of the reference page before parameters, returns, etc are completely outside of the .media.d-media div.

The page snaps to mobile view at 767px wide and this issue no longer occurs.

2 Likes

Page appears fine on mobile chrome. Issues arise with chrome on computer.

I can’t really read this page, as it is bugged out. I reloaded the page, but it is still the same. The BadgeService:IsDisabled on the API reference is all out of wack.

1 Like

That’s really strange… I checked the page; seemed fine. But then I checked in incognito mode on Chrome 80 and it had the issue you described. After a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) the problem went away. Try that, and if the problem persists please double check that it’s not a browser plugin doing that.

PS In the future, please avoid necro-bumping old posts like this – make a new thread next time :slight_smile: