Ball Physics have a slow startup

I would like to drive into a ball, have the ball use the physics engine and move the ball.

Within the first 30 to 50 seconds of the server starting, its as if the physics engine doesn’t ‘kick’ in for the ball. The ball acts unusually and will kinda just moves a tiny bit (Ramming it with a car), but it does not roll.

I tried using a bodyangularvelocity component set to 0,0,0 and it stayed the same. I dont want to simulate the physics, so I didn’t program any scripts for it.

I tried to play around with its settings with no avail.

You may then include any further details.

Again trying to play around with its settings would do no good, as it works fine after about 30 seconds, but as much as 50. maybe more, but not usually.

this only happens when the server starts. But for people who are checking it out, and it opens on a fresh server (Even with a note from the dev) - thats going to be a deal-breaker.

Can someone please tell me they’ve encountered this, and how they fixed it? Any input or suggestions would be grateful :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:
Thank you.

LiveLively
Paradigm Dinosaurs

2 Likes

If anyone is interested, here is the link to my game so you can see what I mean.

Game name is wip :slight_smile: