BanSystem - Ban players with ease!

oh ok, I’m going to ignore them now
no need to add to this post anymore

kinda feel bad for @DavidTDC3377 :frowning:

why create another ban module with the same features when there’s 5000 other ban modules

3 Likes

well it is a learning experience, but since this is in #resources:community-resources i agree with you

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I will add it in the next update! :smiley:

I’m doing it because it’s my first (not really) (publically available) model.

Other than the chat commands (mwhahahaha time to steal that idea), what makes this module better than these?:

3 Likes

UPDATE: All requested features are being added, for now, I am working on a ModuleScript version of BanSystem, so scripts like HD Admin or a general script can call it and ban the user(s).

You can add a value that gives every player a 3 digit number connected to their name.
Ex;
Before /ban player reason
After: /ban 123 reason
I am invested to see what the community can do with this

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea, but how would the admin know the codes?

1 Like

I think it’s better of a solution if you simply use the username or user id since the user id is already attached onto the player permanently.

1 Like

I don’t know maybe a discord webhook or when someone joins a Chabot it will say "players name (123) has joined the game " and it stores everyone’s name in a discord server in ABC order privately. :happy2:

I think @EvidenceCross is right.

a Discord webhook isn’t really right for me as I don’t want my Discord to be open 24/7. But I might add a ban from UserID system.

1 Like

you can make a website or mobile app that has a library of everyone’s name and 3 digit pin? You can edit your script to If someone gets banned In a game it will tell you what day did and ete.

Wouldn’t seem secure, also I don’t know how to make a website or mobile app :sweat_smile:, but I’ll keep the idea maybe for the next few updates.

1 Like

NOTICE: BanSystem is now a cancelled project due to hate and that the script doesn’t work. (I guess I was terrible at scripting anyway)

Thank you all for your support.

I might bring this back soon.

1 Like

It is not hate. It’s what we call being constructive. They gave you ton of ideas to improve, but you cancel it. I was exactly like you before, and I regretted it. And ‘that the script doesn’t work.’? Then why did you post it.

Message down below in-case he delete it:

May I just say something - every time someone replies to this thread, I get an email. I have got now deleted comment screen shots of people swearing and hating on me.

Your resource is not constructive at all, plus, I got emails enabled too, and didn’t saw any new comments, except your.

Please don’t fake your comments :joy:
From my knowledge, ROBLOX has a filter that automatically detects swears / inappropriate content, yet you prove nothing of this & claiming that people are which can get them banned if you are aware of that.

Secondly, as @achdef said you have gotten a ton of ideas to improve and you cancel it, that’s no room for development & upgrade, and if the script doesn’t work then why in the first place did you post it :joy:

1 Like

You know that…

In the wiki, it’s says: