Program a Barebones Tycoon template w/datastores in Exchange for Building Services [negotiable]

I’m looking for someone to program the barebones essentials of a tycoon template with datastores in mind.

Player walks up to a plot to claim that as their property, thus registering a plot to a specific user ID using datastores. These plot types being distinguished in 2 distinct categories with 3 subcategories each. The player would have to rent these plots using ingame currency, and can cancel the renting at any time.

I tried visualizing it in this diagram. It’s the green part. It might seem rushed due to my current lack of time.

The first stage of this diagram for me as it’s the start of sonething I want to keep working on after that gets finished.

I only have a few hundred robux at the moment so I’m willing to trade services and offer custom builds in return for helping me out with this tycoon template. I’m willing to negotiate the nitty gritty details.

Here is a portfolio to show what I’m capable of as a builder:

My winter break starts on december 21st so I would like for the green part to be done around that time, as soon as possible preferably.

I really don’t have much time on my hands so getting someone to make a start on this would be great. Building is easier for me than programming so I’ll be able to deliver what you want during my winter break.

If you’re interested or know someone who might be you can contact me on:
Discord: Maxx_J#7549
Twitter: @Maxx_JNM
or here on devforums!

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Your builds are amazing, but what people want is money (or ROBUX), so I think what you’re asking for is easy but what you’re offering is very little, I recommend that you try to learn to program, you can see tutorials on YouTube on how to create Tycoons that there are many, but until you have a larger amount of ROBUX is not very probable that you will get someone. Anyway good luck!

1 Like

I’ve received working code! Thanks for your interest!

1 Like