Behind The Scenes Of The Game Obby Land

About Us

Hi there! We are Hyped Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re currently working on a game named “Obby Land” and the idea is that they have to finish obbies & get rewards like xp & coins . Xp for levels ofc. With Coins you’ll be able to buy accesories, trails etc. By lvl’s you open new obbies . More harder the obby is you get more coins . And i though that i should combine “Escape Room” with an obby game
Basiclly when you enter an obby you are trapped there till you find the Crystals that will help you repair the teleporter and go back to the lobby to get the reward .

The Team
@Novice_e - Builder,Map Design,Meshes
@3MASTER9 - Scripter,UI Design,3D Meshes

You go and follow & favorite the game here: Obby Land - Roblox

Join our Discord Server here : Discord

Lobby

#Eazy [Obby]

#Normal [Obby]

#Hard [Obby]

*THESE OBBIES ARE STILL WIP , SO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION THAT WE CAN ADD , LEVE IT IN THE COMMENTS

Contact Us

You can contact us here on Discord at: Discord
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love the terrain, you did such a great job on it. My only suggestion is to add further depth and detail on the houses. Instead of making them the basic square shape, try adding indents and extensions to add more depth and atmosphere to the houses.

2 Likes

Completely agree on this ^ Also, try to include more aspects to the game. The premise seems quite basic and done. Obviously don’t go too far to where it’s nearly impossible, but have something to spice it up a bit more. What that may be, I have no idea, but let your imagination run wild.

1 Like