Best’s Building Services

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I am good at making furniture and outdoor assets. I am very cheap because I’m a new developer. I’ve not worked on any big titles though.

Showcase

Screenshots of my work:

Showcases:

Availability

On weekdays I usually have 2 hours to develop. On weekends I have 3-4 hours to develop. I can get much done in an hour.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept pay by the asset. I prefer being paid robux, but I also accept PayPal

Contact

You can contact me on the Devforum or on Discord.
Discord: Stonehaven News Co.#1340

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe you’ve got potential though I don’t necessarily think you’re ready for commissions just yet.

Rushing isn’t for everyone, while it’s a good trait to have it isn’t a necessity.

11 Likes

I agree with PurpSinister, People are willing to pay much more for higher quality built Items that take days to weeks to produce.

4 Likes

I believe you should keep practising your building work and see what style fits for you and then start running commissions later down the line when you’ve progressed. I wish you the best of luck.

6 Likes

Thanks for your ideas! I’ll work on my building work. I was just looking for a small amount of robux so I could start a studio.

1 Like

@PurpSinister
Ok. I’ll do free building services first. When I am ready I’ll be doing paid stuff.

Not necessarily what I implied though good luck getting on a development team.

3 Likes

This post would be better suited as marked as a “Portfolio” than a Recruitment thread. Recruitment means you’re looking to hire. Portfolio is a collection of work with the intent to be hired.

3 Likes

Thank you for telling me! I probably pressed “recruitment” instead.

You put the sub category wrong it isn’t recruitment this is a portfolio. As well as your title is “best building services” this is a portfolio you would normally say “[For hire] (username) // portfolio”. Last thing not to be rude, you should take time and work on your building skills before saying your for hire.

2 Likes

You need to further develop your building skills before you’re ready for commissions. Good luck man, have fun.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.