I don’t believe I could maintain a GitHub sadly. It’d be a lot of work to do both while pushing out a lot of updates, I’m quite inexperienced with it.
It goes through chat messages and looks for key words that are flagged and enough flagged words are in the message it will not be sent.
Very cool it would be great for games that have its community’s centered in Discord.
Is there currently a way to use Gradient text for the tags such as Owner or whatever, or a way to implement it ourselves in a plugin.
Not currently, but if people want it I’ll add it.
I am people and would love to have this feature.
Update [BETA] 1.0.2
- Added “;talk” command support to the HDAdminWrapper plugin, you will need to reinstall for it to work. This is thanks to “Umbreon” but I forgot their Roblox username.
- Made message sending instant by using a caching system internally
- Added fade settings for the UI (Reinstall the loader for the new configuration, they’re not necessary to reinstall if you don’t want to)
- Made UI closing + opening an animation
- Cleaned up the scaling module
- Fixed display names not working in whisper messages
- Fixed you not being able to click to start whisper from a sent whisper message
- Fixed random UI Bugs
I Love this project. keep up the good work!
you should add a @here to ping everyone on server kinda like discord system!. That function will only be allowed to admin and creators to use it!.
I like this idea! I’ll probably set it up as a configurable option linked to permissions.
Patch [BETA] 1.0.2b
- Added new config option to change the typing indicator’s “dot” color.
This update wasn’t large, but I didn’t have anything else to add to it.
The other fix I added actually broke, I’ll be patching it later. I’m quite annoyed with this.
Pretty cool and useful, although kinda hard to read the msgs.
This should be a Awesome animation that you can integrate to the dot’s indicators!
This look amazing! Just a question: Does a chat tag script for the default roblox chat give a tag for this?
It will if you use the HD admin wrapper, that’s assuming you use a server script to set them.
Update [BETA] 1.0.3
- Fixed bubble chat breaking randomly (officially this time)
- Fixed some scaling issues
- Added new typing indicator animations
- Fixed autofill not text wrapping
- Whispering and mentioning by display name (toggleable in the new loader config, but not needed to reinstall)
- Misc bug fixes
Just a question: On the documentation, it says for the attributes that you can use the setattribute to change the player’s chat properties. Would this be in a server script or localscript?
I think it should be on a server script, so the server can see it.
Either works, but the Server is recommended because the Client will not replicate.