Big YouTube channel looking for scripters

(Apologies for any bad English in advance!)

Hello guys, nice to meet you! I’m GuerraReturns and I work for this group owned by Stef2317 (the YouTuber): TPOC - Roblox

We are Italian and I have an offer from Stef2317 (the YouTuber) to all developers interested.

We’d like to create some cool games on Roblox and get them popular with Youtube.

Stef2317 is a popular youtuber with more then 50 milion views for month.
Links →

We have a group on Roblox with more than 100.000 members (fans) and 90.000 followers in their profile. We are looking for scripters to make a little team that can start to work on cool Roblox games with the goal to make them famous. For payment, we are open to classic Robux payment or % of the profit of the games.

If you are interested you can answer in this topic or contact us on Discord: TPOC Plays#4562

5 Likes

I’m interested, I added you on Discord.

I’m interested. Sent a friend request on Discord. D3V0URED#0332

I am very interested, I am a builder and Spanish translator, add me my discord is = Nicolás DEV # 4794

1 Like

6 posts were merged out – The poster is a part of the team they are recruiting for, so they are not posting for someone else.

Uhmmm i interested but i am not good at these thing enough buy will he/she need a Animator?

1 Like

not now, sorry, maybe in future

2 Likes

I don’t speak any italian sadly, but if you’re gonna give me requests then it’ll be fine.

I am a Programmer (scripter). DM me on discord, samtheman#7181.

I rate your english 9/10 by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested. My discord Flame Dev#0369

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.