Billboard GUI only shows in local player screen

I made a parry system and I made it so that if you parried someone it signals that the person is parried, problem is that the signal is only local. how do I fix that (it is a local script but i want to convert it to global script)

eventFolder.Parried.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(Player)
	if not debounce then
		debounce = true

local controls = require(game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer.PlayerScripts.PlayerModule):GetControls()
		controls:Disable()
		game.StarterGui.Parried:Play()
		local stunned = human:LoadAnimation(animFolder.Stunned)
		local NewGui = shieldGUI:Clone()
		NewGui.Parent = character.HumanoidRootPart
		startergui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.Backpack, false)
		human:UnequipTools()
		stunned:Play()
		wait(2.5)
		human.WalkSpeed = 16
		human:EquipTool(Tool)
		NewGui:Destroy()
		local controls = require(game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer.PlayerScripts.PlayerModule):GetControls()
		controls:Enable()
		human.JumpPower = 50
		startergui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.Backpack, true)
		debounce = false
	end
end)

You can do this by using a (RemoteEvent) to send a request to the server with (RemoteEvent:FireServer). Which can be received by the server with (RemoteEvent.OnServerEvent) and allow you to send a ClientEvent using (RemoteEvent:FireClient) on the Server. A ClientEvent can be recieved on the client using (RemoteEvent.OnClientEvent), These are all the links to the documentation that you need so that I can keep this reply as short as possible without having to go into too much explanation. The docs will help explain these and how they work, and also give examples. I hope this works out for you

1 Like

Use a script to detect when a person parries and use FireAllClients to let everyone see it, no matter which client :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I fire all clients would it parry all the clients or you want me to make a seperate event that shows the billboard?

Why not just do the effect on the server?

2 Likes