Blobfishcool | Artist | closed for Hire

About me
Hi guys! My user is blobfishcool, but you can call me Blob. I’m an artist, and I try improve my skills everyday. I usually don’t do a lot of shading in my artwork. But when I feel like their needs some, I will add it. I definitely try my best on my drawings, and work hard. If I feel like something on your avatar is to hard to draw, I might ask you if it would be okay for me to not draw it. I hope you will be interested in my drawings, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Examples of my work

Pfp Style 1

Pfp Style 2

Pfp%20New1

Game Thumbnails

Youtube Banners

( I can do other backrounds like me drawing them, or I could do them like this one. ^^)

Payment {SALE}
NOTE: I only accept robux form group funds. The amount of robux I will be charging is 100 robux for profile pictures style 1! Pfp Style 2 is 75 robux! For thumbnails I charge 150 robux! For youtube banners I charge 75 robux! I also don’t accept refunds. Thanks!
When am I available?
I’m usually free on the weekends, and sometimes the weekdays.
How do I contact you?
You need to message me first on devforum, and then I will give you my Discord. Or, you can just comment that you’re interested along with your Discord tag.

I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks for reading!!

19 Likes

Are you open for orders, here’s my discord: Pixel#0005

1 Like

Yes, I am open for orders. I will message you on Discord right now.

That’s some good work. My favorite fish is actually blobfish. I wish I could order from you but I’m running short on money. Good work. :+1:

Haha, blobfish are awesome. Also, thank you so much! It means a lot to me when people appreciate my art. :smile:

1 Like

I uploaded a new thumbnail in the thumbnails section! You should check it out. :slight_smile:

I also added youtube banners. :+1: :slight_smile:

I see good potential in your art, keep up the good work and fulfil any dreams and passions you may have for graphics & art!

Wow! Thank you so much, I’m literally speechless right now. I hope you accomplish you dreams, too. :slight_smile:

Bright and joyful choice of colors, I really like your art! Do you use a graphics tablet? The lines have on Balloon Simulator 2 are way too good for it to be done with mouse :thinking:

Thank you! And yes, I do use a graphic tablet on all my work. It would be pure torture if I used a mouse in my work, lol. Once again, thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Added 3 new drawings in the profile picture section.

astrovibes#8096 interested. think its good!

1 Like

Added another game thumbnail and a new style/design in youtube banners.

Just brought and I can truly say it is amazing what this guy produces.

1 Like

You definitely have a distinct art style.
I think you’ll be quite popular amongst those looking for a nostalgic, MS Paint type feel within their art.

1 Like

Thank you!

(50 Character limit)

This art style is very unique, I like it.

1 Like

New Summer Sale! Starts 5/30/19 and ends 6/15/19! Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Added a new style to profile pictures. Only 75 robux!