Blockfall - Update Archive

Hey everyone! Thanks for playing Blockfall!

I update the game sometimes, so here’s an archive of all update logs!

Archive
V1.2.5 P1 | March 13th, 2021

Added

Main Menu
The Main Menu is a hub. A hub for greatness. A hub for opportunity. Also just a menu! Click Tab to access this menu in game, and fear no more, because the pause function is here! When you enter the menu, it pauses the game, so you can keep your 500-block speedrun going after you get called for dinner. Or something like that, I think…

Themes

Themes are a cool new way to make yourself feel at home, while you’re trapped on an island, or on a camping trip, or hiking the mountains, or doing your work in a science lab… (whoops, I went into the future for a second there, sorry!)
Currently, you can’t buy them. As I add more, I might make a store, in which you can buy themes and blocks and such. And save your breath–no, you cannot change the color of your ball. yet.

Fixed
Fixed an issue where blocks wouldn’t fall, which was caused by the mobile UI not being loaded yet, when the code was trying to initialize the game.

Note
Hey all!
I know Blockfall hasn’t been updated as frequently as I originally had hoped, but I promise, I’ve got a few things in the works that will be even better than Blockfall. That being said, these updates aren’t done. I’ve still got content, which was supposed to get published with this update, but this update was only pushed because of a bug, and I felt bad having the first update back being only a bug fix. Hopefully you guys are alright with this little update (for now), and I promise I’ll try to remember to work on Blockfall some more.
Thanks for the support! :heart:

V1.2.1 P1 | October 17th, 2020

Added
Mobile Support - We’re now on all platforms! Yay!
Data Collection - We now collect enhanced data, which will help me know how the game is doing. This includes things like:

• The amount you play
  • What products you purchase
  • User count

Part 2 of this update is coming very soon! Stay tuned!

V1.0.1 | October 16th, 2020

Added
Xbox Support - Play the game on Xbox, just because you can!

That’s all for this update! Check in later for more!