Blocky Scarecrow

I’ve just finished another asset for halloween which is my brand new blocky scarecrow, I’m open for constructive feedback to further improve it.

I’ve posted this on my twitter aswell.

14 Likes

It looks great, blocky and spooky.

1 Like

Thank you good sir! I appreciate it.

It looks great but something about the torso looks off. Maybe make it taller?

2 Likes

Nice and spooky, just the way I like it! I love the style, keep up the good work my dude!

2 Likes

I like it! It gives me old Roblox vibes.

1 Like

I feel like its to thicc, I think make the block not as big.

2 Likes

Cool! I feel like the blue is too bright for a scarecrow though.

1 Like

Certainly fits the blocky theme very well and gives me a 2013-2014 Halloween game feel.

1 Like

I like my scarecrowe thicc, :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, I somehow agree with you.

You’re the second person whom has said this, tbh I feel like it’s too advanced for the 2013-2014’s maybe it looks like a revamp of some sort?

It looks like the scarecrow is T-posing. He looks so happy and contented just sitting there.

1 Like

scarecrows do be T-posing tho while vibin in the fields.

1 Like

It looks nice but I think the neck is a bit skinny for how big the torso is, maybe try making the neck and head a bit bigger

Looks good and simplistic. Nice work!

I think it should have more straw coming out of it. Even without more straw, it still looks cool.

I like the face a lot, It looks original and my favorite part is the nice top hat. Great job, the parts I would change is the arms, they are a little too small and maybe try to add limbs in a more realistic way

1 Like

hmmmm realistic way, I don’t know where limbs are realistically, when I draw, I draw the arms 1 meter off so the shoulders are non-existent, short answer: I don’t know what limbs are.

Ah I see what you mean so I’ll make a little build to help with that:

Like add lower arms and upper arms, idk, i’m bad at explaining but I think the image will help on what I mean

1 Like