Bloxcity Development has beguine! Need help with map, gui/scripting and modeling for furniture

Dear Developers,

As you might of not know, I wanted to start working on a game called Bloxcity! Thanks to EnvyEast! He is helping me make my map how ever I need more people to help me make it so I can start modeling. Is there anyone willing to do it for free like he is?

About job

You will be helping me make a map for my game Bloxcity!

Payment

None at the moment I need the help badly. If you want to look to see the progress of the game click the image link below!

Bloxcity Dev.PNG|690x413

Let me know if you want to be a map developer. I got other job available to!

4 Likes

You can offer a percentage of what the game make’s then it won’t be free

I am interested! Friend me at Bloxrrey#6063! (I am a modeler) I will be on tomorrow!

2 Likes

Similar by name but maybe not so by concept let him get a try unless you’re still developing bloxy city it was posted about in mid '19 so i expect not.

1 Like

Im making it more like bloxburg and roville were your able to build your own home.

1 Like

I didn’t even know that existed couldn’t he have picked a different name?

Can I use the name? I really wanted to use it and also I didn’t even know that existed.

1 Like

of course, its not the selm concept

Thank you so much! I want it so other players can build there own home. Like I do in bloxburg. I’m addicted to bloxburg XD Oh and btw my game is going to be free. I don’t want other players having to pay to play.

2 Likes

Okay I need a modeler! I have some one working on the menu screen and I have someone working on on the map. I need help with the map so we can get it done faster. If you can can you model street lights, traffic light and trees?

1 Like

So can you friend me on discord if you have it? We can discuss more there!

Can you please friend me? Bloxrrey#6063! I can make the map too btw.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.