BloxDev Studios Hiring Developers

What task do you have in mind?

1 Like

We just released Hot Chocolate Simulator. It got a high of 190 players yesterday and we haven’t ran Sponsors yet…

How many players does it have now?

Is that the only game you’ve released so far?

I think it’s a bad idea to hire people for the sake of hiring people. You said that who works depends on the project meaning you’ll probably find that when you want the people you’ve “hired” to work on something you’ll find that they’re already busy. What are you gonna do then, fire them because you didn’t give enough time or think this through?

3 Likes

We have a pass rate of roughly 5%…please look into things more before you comment something like this…I feel like it will just start a problem

1 Like

What is a pass rate?

I don’t think I can really do research as I tried to find your group and couldn’t, I also wouldn’t be able to find out about the stuff you quoted because only you know which you should answer / put in the main post as it’s an important factor for people applying.

We actually link you to the group, read the post lol

Okay. It has 160 current players and only 60% dislike to like ratio.

Do you know why the ratio is so long?

There’s also a long credit list, is that how many people are working for you? How were they all paid? Did they all get a % or was it commission?

Your main post is really lacking detail especially the payment and when you’ll do stuff part.

1 Like

That is more of a DM reply, if you go on the main post read and scroll down, you should be able to find my Discord! You can also message me on Devforum

1 Like

So anyone that wants all the info that they would need to decide if they want to apply or not they’ll have to message you and go through the same discussion we would go through if I messaged you?

Well, that’s why I added my Discord on the post :joy:

No but on a real note what will we need to do if we were to apply and make your requirements?

So, you’re still essentially doing commissions, judging from this wording in your contract:

Each asset you create . . . will be added and bought at marketplace value [?] . . .

. . . once . . . the assets received by BloxDev Studio is [sic] calculated.

But wait! This seems to contradict what you said in the original post:

This appears to be quite misleading. I highly suggest editing your OP to better reflect what those who choose to work with you can expect as far as payment and obligations.

1 Like

It’s almost like when shady people make shady threads with shady wording, they turn out to be scammers :sunglasses:

3 Likes