Bloxlink — a Roblox Discord Bot

Introducing Bloxlink

Bloxlink is a Roblox bot for Discord. We add the ability to verify Roblox accounts to Discord accounts, link Roblox groups to your Discord server, and more.

We currently serve over 9,000,000 Discord users, over 200,000 Discord servers, along with over 4,000,000 Verified Users making us the largest Roblox bot for Discord.

Note: Bloxlink does not provide any features that would require you to login with a Roblox account or use a Roblox cookie. We will never ask for your login credentials, cookies, or any other confidential information. We use Roblox’s public APIs that do not require authentication.

Our Website

Verify a Roblox Account: Roblox Verification

Manage Your Settings: Manage My Settings

Developer Documentation & API: Developers

Install Bloxlink

If you’d like to install the integration into your Discord server, click below

Install on Discord

Important Features

Simple verification methods

With the ability to verify through our Roblox game or by a code on your profile, our verification system is very easy to use for new users! Pick the way that works better for you, you only need to do it once.

Highly customizable bindings

Connect almost anything on Roblox to a Discord role! Gamepasses, badges, group ranks, and any other asset, it can be done with Bloxlink. If one of your server members meets the requirements, they’ll get the special role you have waiting for them.

Roblox-based server restrictions

Keep those pesky spies and alt Roblox accounts out of your server with Bloxlink’s group lock and age limit features! Never again will you have to worry about someone completely random joining your Discord server.

Our goals

Our vision for Bloxlink is for it to become the trusted standard Roblox integration for the Discord platform. Think of it as connecting Spotify to your Discord account, we just want everything to work without a hassle. Connect and watch everything work automatically.

Our future goals for Game Devs & Game Studios

These concepts are not currently implemented or are in internal beta testing.

• Easily sync your game studio group with Discord
  • Automatically post game update announcements to your Discord news channels
  • Utilize our API to provide in-game rewards based on roles in your Discord server
  • and more to come.

Our development stack

Global

RethinkDB
Docker
Rancher + Kubernetes

Website

Next.js
React
TypeScript
Node.js

Integration (bot)

Python
Redis

Github: Bloxlink · GitHub

56 Likes

Wasn’t BloxLink originally taken down due to a database leak? What can you do to prevent it from happening again?

5 Likes

No, that was RoVerify, not Bloxlink. Two entirely different things.

Plus, we do not and will never ask for user credentials as we have no features that require logging into Roblox. No one should ever provide any bot, service, or user their account credentials or cookies.

23 Likes

Wow, this could be useful for me if I still had discord.

I think I went on a server that had functionality like this before I lost permissions to discord.

nice.

1 Like

Have been using bloxlink for a while now, i find it easy to use and extremely efficient. It’s my go-to bot when i’m making a new roblox discord server. Very neat, very well made and i will keep using this bot for future discord servers.

6 Likes

I definitely love this community resource you made open for us! I must say, it’s better than Roverify, as you guys appear not to sell our data to random developers!

I just had a suggestion, so in the Discord server you said we can use the Bloxlink user API. I would be great if you add it on this thread :slight_smile:

You can view our current API & developer documentation at https://blox.link/developers – right now there’s only one available endpoint for the public but we plan to add more functionality in the distant future.

I’ll add a link in the main post that goes to this page.

1 Like

RoVer open sourced Bloxlink closed sourced
Your chose .

2 Likes

Buyers beware. One of the developers banned users from my discords without permission. When they were confronted about their abuse of the bot they had this to say:

I’m not one for drama but unless this type of behaviour has been rectified I cannot, in good conscience, stay silent about it in case they decide to attack someone else’s servers.

I won’t be commenting further to inflame the situation.

9 Likes

As a formal response to this claim on behalf of Bloxlink:

There’s a lot of misconception going around regarding this. The actual situation took place over a month ago and it was in no way an “attack”.

Bloxlink complies with all of Discord’s Terms of Service policies, including the Developer Terms of Service. Discord has strict compliance rules and would have disabled the integration completely if it were found to be abusive.

A key point in this situation: One of the group managers (not OP) in this group are a contributor and supporter of a rival product, and they happen to be the one who started these rumors. They took the good faith action out of context in order to launch a smear campaign against our product.

Proper permissions were granted from a guild administrator to conduct a ban on an abusive individual, this was a one-time action and only occurred because the said developer had respected history with the group and was a long-time member of the Discord server, deciding to help out the guild administrator out of good faith.

Smear campaigns and false rumors are a common occurrence with popular Discord integrations/bots and we in no way execute actions on user servers without user permission.

Bloxlink will never moderate or configure your server unless you or a guild administrator specifically ask it to yourself. This situation was a one-time occurrence and Bloxlink had proper permissions to execute the action in the first place.

If anyone has any questions regarding our security practices or this situation, please feel free to contact me directly through DevForum messaging.

Thanks.

This post is meant to be an informative resource for the general public.

10 Likes

A month is a relatively small length of time, some might regard it as recent so I am unsure why you are using this short time as a form of defence unless you are saying that some policy has changed within your company.
The group manager (not sure who you are referring to since the concerns came from the person that got banned) made no mention of the attack that a member of your company did so I am unsure of the relevance to the situation.
The “guild administrator” in question had no admin permissions in the server so I am not sure if it was negligence but if they did have the admin permissions on the server, the user could have banned the other person without needing to use commands without permission. Would you have accepted permission if it came from anyone? If so, that is disturbing information to hear.

It was a one-time occurrence that happened after your staff member and a member of the group had a falling out over group politics, so please do not attempt to spin it in any other way. It really says something when a company cannot own their mistakes and apologise to disenfranchised (now ex) customers.

4 Likes

When I go to install this, it says I must have manage permissions on the server. Does anyone know how to enable this?

You either have to own the server or have the MANAGE SERVER permission on the server. This can be given by the owner or an admin of the server.

Okay. I couldn’t find this permission. Do you know where it is?

Its located under settings on Discord under roles.

Oh, so basically just enable all permissions?

No. There is one specific permission called Manage Server. You need that permission.

Oh wait! I see it now! Thanks so much! :slight_smile: I’m new to creating servers so I don’t know much about it.

RoVer has nothing to sell? I believe you’re referring to RoVer. RoVerify was shut down after two data breaches a long time ago. RoVer only links your Discord to your Roblox. If you want to see the source code behind the bot, you can see it here: GitHub - evaera/RoVer: This repo is RoVer V1, which is now deprecated and will no longer work. Get Rover V2 now: https://rover.link
Doesn’t use anything other than the two details. There’s no data worth selling.

1 Like