Bloxlink — a Roblox Discord Bot

If you are an owner of administrator on a Discord server, I highly suggest using Bloxlink. I used it on multiple servers and have never had a problem with it. Easy to use, user-friendly, and most importantly: free to use.

1 Like

Very nice bot use it on most of my servers, would recommended to anyone.

1 Like

:tada: We now serve over 200,000 Discord servers! :tada:

We have finally reached another milestone on our path to success. In celebration of reaching this milestone, we have some big news for all of you! Check it out below!

Hey players

For the past couple weeks, we’ve been working a mile a minute on launching an update to Bloxlink that will lay the foundation for our future plans. A fully fledged web verification dashboard, login with Discord functionality, personal data management, and efficient development & improved back-end technology will pave the way for quicker & more consistent feature updates.

For our future updates, we will post developer journals on our Discord Community’s #dev-journal channel.

Big time update for our blox.link website

Seamless Web Verification

You can now verify on our dashboard! Here, you’ll be able to manage your linked accounts for all guilds you’re in, unlink accounts from Bloxlink, and add new ones as you please!

We’ve made our user interface design easy to navigate while keeping the user experience in mind. Verifying on our website is very streamlined and will allow you to verify on-the-go within 30 seconds or less!

Manage your account and maintain your personal data

We’ve added a wonderful feature that allows you to manage your primary account and unlink Roblox accounts from your Discord account.

Data management

Not only that, we’ve heard your suggestions and took action. You can now download and delete your data directly from our website. This feature has always been available through our Discord bot, but we’re hoping it’ll be more accessible through our web dashboard.

What next?

The Server Dashboard!

After this update, we will be crafting a complete server dashboard that will allow you to manage all of your binds and other server settings. We’ll also be working on more features to help owners stay in touch with their community.

Thanks

We hope you’ll continue to accompany us on our mission to become the trusted standard Roblox Bot for Discord. Together with our community, we will continue working towards make Bloxlink the best it can be for everyone.

Check everything out by heading to https://blox.link and Sign in with Discord!

Thanks everyone!

Our Website: blox.link

Verify a Roblox Account: Roblox Verification

Manage Your Settings: Manage My Settings

Developer Documentation & API: Developers

4 Likes

Extremely simple and easy to setup and doesn’t require any configuration once it has been. Pro features for a small price are amazing. Would thoroughly recommend!

As far as I’m concerned, Bloxlink has more features than RoVer and RoVer is generally down whenever I try and verify on certain servers. Bloxlink is easy to use and setup and doesn’t require you to host it on your own account as with their pro features you can easily customise the name and profile picture of the bot.

But why? There already is RoVer that does the same thing, and ALSO is open-source. Also there is Bloxlink Premium, which is a subscription that RoVer doesn’t have.
Consider either completely removing the subscription, or converting it to an one-time purchase.
EDIT: RoVer has a subscription. Nevermind.

You convinced me to ban bloxlink from my discord server because that developer can do anything.

Like the following

Fetch my server-id and Spam the webhooks.
Ban one of my discord server members
Etc

Plus this is breaking the discord TOS I think.

RoVer and Bloxlink do the same thing yeah, but I feel like Bloxlink is needed because RoVer is almost always down for me.

In my opinion Rover is way better than Bloxlink. Rover has more features in it’s free version compared to Bloxlink. While Bloxlink has better uptime, Rover is self hostable which allows you to manage it’s uptime. Secondly the whole incident with banning a certain user you disliked from all servers your bot was in isn’t a very good thing to do. You mentioned that the server owners gave Bloxlink the permissions to do so but when adding Bloxlink is pretty much asks for all permissions by default and no where did you say that you would ban users that you dislike. From a security standpoint you should always use the least amount of permissions necessary, does Bloxlink even need the TTS message permission? Since Rover is opensource, you can audit the code and self host it so you can ensure it will not unexpectedly ban users from your server.

Edit: (I like how Bloxlink is stepping forward with the ability to delete and view your user data in their database. Rover hasn’t currently introduced a feature like that to their Api. So Kudos for that, but the banning issue still worries me a bit.)

1 Like

Bloxlink is a super helpful and easy bot to setup. I’ve been using this bit for years and it’s been so helpful to my servers!

News Update

• We’ve released a new video tutorial that will show you how to efficiently verify with Bloxlink.
    Check it out below
1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Bloxlink — a Roblox Discord Bot:

Bloxlink has been very useful and although RoVer is open-source and most features are free it comes at the cost of messy uptime and other issues. Bloxlink generally has a consistent uptime though if you want the best option is to get your own bot and use the RoVer database. RoWifi is also an option along with Square.

Though I think of this community resource as useful, it’d be great if there were greater flexibility with the Developer API with things like searching up users with their Roblox usernames and so forth.

Damn man. Even making a rap about it.

Uptime issues can be easily solved with self hosting. I built my own verification api from the ground up in javascript, then modified the bot to register users in my verification database along with other stuff. I generally prefer it when Discord bots are opensource even if I don’t self host it as it shows a sign of transparency. What

Proper permissions were granted from a guild administrator to conduct a ban on an abusive individual , this was a one-time action and only occurred because the said developer had respected history with the group and was a long-time member of the Discord server, deciding to help out the guild administrator out of good faith.

This is what breaks trust, when you use Bloxlink you don’t expect it is going to ban people because the bot’s owner had issues with them.

Secondly Bloxlink recently changed up some stuff with their lifetime pro subscriptions along with some other not so good stuff.

1 Like

The proper way to prevent trust loss is to disable the eval command to developers.

I think they use eval to debug critical errors