BobbyJNL - Portfolio (Builder)

OPEN

Introduction

Hello there! I’m BobbyJNL, my real name is Bobby-John. I’m 15 years old and I’m born in the Netherlands but I live in Belgium. I call myself as an experienced developer. I develop since 2015 but I started to develop intensive and professional from January 2019. I’m mainly creating all-styles of buildings, including low-poly. 80% of my works are remade from real life.

I can build almost everything (there are exceptions) and one of my abilities is to never give up and even if it looks/is hard, I will give it a try because that would help me improve in building. Be free to criticize me while having me. I prefer to build high poly, but it’s also possible for me to build low poly.

Some of the groups I’ve worked/I am working for are: ProCreations (250K+ members, 28M+ visits), Fat Whale Studio (145K+ members, 23M+ visits), Amsterdam Stad (10k+ members, 800k+ visits), Etihad Airways (1k+ members), DriveTime and European Driving Community.

Other developers I have worked with are @ProZealous (ProCreations), @Quinten462 (Amsterdam Stad), @Hydrolock (Massive Driving Universe), @Aspiringshortlot , @atomant1774 , @dshorter100 and more… (Massive Driving Universe and DriveTime)

My specialities:

• High poly from real-life based buildings
  • Cities (everything city themed)
  • Roads (and road signs)
  • Remaking things from real life
  • Buildings in general

Things I will not build:

• Vehicles (planes, cars, boats…)
  • Clothing, hats (helmets, shirts, pants…)
  • Animals

Showcase

IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ONE OF THESE WORKS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
BY GAME

Delft, the Netherlands (2019)

's Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands (2019)

religiousbuilding6 )"]

Amsterdam Stad V2 (2019)

Amsterdam Stad V1 (2019)

Eersel, the Netherlands (revamp, 2020)

Viana do Castelo, Portugal (2019 and 2020)

Brendon Hill Academy (school, 2020)

New India, Delhi (WIP, big city, 2020)

Project: Super (big city, 2020)

The Flash: Infinite Earths (very big city, 2020)

The Flash: Infinite Earths LOW POLY creations (2021)

EDC: NIEUW-VENNEP, THE NETHERLANDS (2020-)

HUGE MAPS: Airplane Simulator (different maps around the world!, 2021)

Sint-Maarten

Timbuktu, Mali

Castle Isle

Fin Whale Island

BY (BUILDING) CATEGORY - (be aware that some works of the categories can be in ‘by game’)

Low poly

High poly

Decals

Terrain

Links of games I’ve worked on:

-The Flash: Infinite Earths (31M+ visits)
-Airplane Simulator (36M+ visits)
-Project: Super
-Amsterdam Stad

Availability

ALL TIMEZONES ARE IN CENTRAL EUROPEAN (SUMMER) TIME
UPDATE

I am mostly available in the evenings at schooldays (4 PM-9:30 PM). In weekends, holidays or vacation, I’m available mostly the whole day (11 AM-5 PM, 7 PM-11 PM). My schedule is pretty open in my life so if you have a project for me, there is a big chance that I could work on it in my week. If you want to have the fastest response on a request/question/comment, you can contact me on discord:

• Discord: Bobby-John#4031.

Payment

There are some factors to take into consideration:
-Deadline, how lesser time I have, how higher the payment should be.
-Theme/level of detail, if I have to make a theme where I don’t have that much experience with or if the level of detail is higher, than the payment should also be higher.

I’m very flexible in discussing payments. I accept robux and PayPal but I prefer group funds or t-shirts (+30% fee)

Contact

• Developer Forum PM
  • Twitter: BobbyJNL
  • Discord: Bobby-John#4031
  • Instagram: BobbyJNL

NOTE: If you sent a friend request on discord, please let me know in a reply with your discord tag.

31 Likes

Do you take game %? I’m really interested in hiring you.

2 Likes

Hello SchwarsWalde,

Apologize for the late answer. Well, it actually depends. If there is potential (of game growth) in my eyes/opinion, then probably yes. Still, I prefer just a one-time payment, as it is easier to me.

Regards,

BobbyJNL

1 Like

Your portfolio is really inspirational to me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. :slight_smile: It’s right now a bit outdated so I will update it tomorrow (4/4).

The portfolio got updated :slight_smile: :
-By game: Brendon Hill Academy+Viana do Castelo+Eersel, the Netherlands // Two new pictures at Delft
-Building type: education, shops, emergency services and residences update.
-Availability update
-Payment update; also accepting PayPal

Regards.

Are you avaliable for making assets & small → meduim builds?

Hello EternalCanadianDev.

Yes, I am. If you are interested in having me, you can always contact me via the contact methods. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Contacted at EternalCanadianDev#1541

1 Like

Sent a friend request on discord salad#8218

Super interested in working with you and would like to talk more on discord about it thanks!

1 Like

For a 13 year old these are exceptional builds. I will keep your portfolio for reference later on as I am deeply impressed.Next time I need a builder I know where to go now.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My discord name is pushy151 # 9643

1 Like

You are a very talented person.
To make some decorations and zones in a Simulatir Named Tree Simulator. Would you accept 1k -2k for that? The Payment will be given when the game is finished.

Hello. Thanks for contacting me. We could talk further into it via one of the contact methods. Feel free to contact me. Regards.

Okay!
I could talk to you soon!
Arziio#4953

1 Like

DrClxrk#4544 Is my discord, just sent.

1 Like

The portfolio got updated:
-Open for small commissions (can be discussed in DM)
-All building type categories got removed due outdated and because they’re unnecessary
-New buildings categories: low poly/high poly/decals/terrain
-New games added: New Delhi, Project: Super and The Flash: Infinite Earths.
-Game links added

Regards.

Hi I sent a friend request on discord - 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝒔𝒛𝒏#7656

1 Like

If you are up to building a hotel DM me on discord.
xHero_GG#5036.