Body Follow Camera script makes arms looks weird

Hello, i have body follow camera script, that actually make body follow camera. But somehow the arms are behaving strangely, only when i idling, if i run arms become normal. I don’t even know how to describe it, here’s the video: 2023-04-02 20-17-05.mp4 - Google Drive
And local script in StarterCharacterScripts:

local tweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")

local Camera = workspace.CurrentCamera
local Player = game.Players.LocalPlayer

local Character = Player.Character
local Root = Character:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
local Waist = Character:WaitForChild("UpperTorso"):WaitForChild("Waist") or Character:WaitForChild("Torso"):WaitForChild("Waist")
local Neck = Character:WaitForChild("Head"):WaitForChild("Neck")
local HYOffset = Neck.C0.Y
local YOffset = Waist.C0.Y

local CFNew, CFAng = CFrame.new, CFrame.Angles
local asin = math.asin

game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:Connect(function()
    local camDirection = Root.CFrame:toObjectSpace(Camera.CFrame).lookVector
    if Waist and Neck then
		if Character.Humanoid.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R15 then
			Neck.C0 = Neck.C0:Lerp(CFrame.new(0, HYOffset, 0) * CFrame.Angles(0, -camDirection.X/1.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(camDirection.Y/1.6, 0, 0),0.1)
			Waist.C0 = Waist.C0:Lerp(CFrame.new(0, YOffset, 0) * CFrame.Angles(0, -camDirection.X/1.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(camDirection.Y/1.6, 0, 0),0.1)
		elseif Character.Humanoid.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R6 then
			Neck.C0 = Neck.C0:Lerp(CFrame.new(0, HYOffset, 0) * CFrame.Angles(0, -camDirection.X/1.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(camDirection.Y/1.6, 0, 0),0.1)
			Waist.C0 = Waist.C0:Lerp(CFrame.new(0, YOffset, 0) * CFrame.Angles(0, -camDirection.X/1.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(camDirection.Y/1.6, 0, 0),0.1)
		end
    end
end)

game.ReplicatedStorage.Look.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(otherPlayer, WaistCFrame)
	local Waist = otherPlayer.Character:FindFirstChild("Waist", true)

if Waist and Neck then
		tweenService:Create(Waist, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Quad, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C0 = WaistCFrame}):Play()
	end
end)

while wait(1) do
	game.ReplicatedStorage.Look:FireServer(Waist.C0,Neck.C0)
end

And it seems to me that this error occurs only with standard roblox animations

This bug works with the standard idle animation and I tried other scripts from YouTube that used to work well and now they have the same problem. Is this a roblox problem?

I think yes, because pls Donate have this problem(look at his arms):
bug

You could fix this by doing the same thing you do with Waist and Neck with both your lower arms and hands