Border game [Closed]

Please Type below if you sent a request Include your tag

About Us

Hi there! A very small Development Group Which is going to be working on a border game.(SpearHead Studio's - Roblox)
The Team
@IUClDS - Scripter (1)
@username - Scripter(2)
@username - Builder

The game has no working Properties yet.

About The Job

We are looking for another scripter and Builder
The builder’s job is to Create Assets for the scripters to Script
E.g Doors, And the Border door
These will be the main priority before we Begin Building the map
The scripters job is to script The game,
Adding Gamepass Guns, Scripting The Objects the Builder has made that need scripting.
(When these Things are done the Builder will be Helped with Creating a Map.)

Our game needs at least 25 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

Payment Will be In percentages .
If the studio Fails i will try my best to pay you back (I am given 10 pound a weak After January .)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: LawViking#1000
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having a hard time trying to figure out what kind of game, as “border“ doesn’t really explain much.

I see “guns“. Is it kinda like an FPS or something else?

I can see the “if it fails“, but what exact percentages are supposed to be given?

1 Like

Hello, I’ve sent a friend request! I’ve actually made an attempt on a border game in the past, didn’t work out because I didn’t have funding for ads, lol.

ImperialRein#0001

1 Like

Also, some of this doesn’t really makes sense but, if you need the builder to make guns also your going to need a 3D modeler for that instead of a builder.

Just about to send a request!

deano#5045

1 Like

The game is about a old styled border game where you do whatever the heck you want.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.