NAAP - Multi-functional plugin, Welder, Asset finder, Model builder, editor & animation | 1100+ Installations

A small update is out for v1.5:

• AssetID Finder now finds objects with OverlayTextureId and BaseTextureId property as well
  • Finder works with: MeshID, TextureID, SoundID, Texture, AnimationID, ColorMap, OverlayTextureId, BaseTextureId

(May you see any Roblox AssetID type missing from the list, please let me know and I’ll add to the list asap)

1 Like

v1.51 released:

New in Asset Finder

• Stop button (second click on the Find button stops the run)
  • Extend search to scripts - finder will add results from scripts too

2 Likes

v1.6 Released: new ANIMATION VIEWER (Animator) beta

• Check all animations within your model real-time in Roblox Studio while editing your game
  • While playing the animation, you can use Mechanics module to modify joints real-time!

Extra: Donate & Support menu - to find support site and support game easily

Any suggestion? Please leave a comment!
Do you like this plugin? Please give it a like and support this project!

3 Likes

A short tutorial to v1.6 Animator module:

2 Likes

v1.61 Released

• Welder has a new option to anchor all parts of the model
  • Small cosmetics

Here is the new Welder window:

Any feedback is welcome!

Do you like this plugin?
Please donate to keep the plugin developed!

1 Like

Official NAAP Support Shirt is out!

And it’s pretty neat.

Support NAAP project by getting this cool shirt from Roblox Catalog!

naap_dummy
NAAP Shirt Official - Catalog

2 Likes

This is the most helpful plugin I’ve ever used.

There’s many different things it can do, but overall I use the weld to closest part a lot.
Making a map that’s supposed to be destroyed realistically, welding can sometimes be annoying. Not having to worry about welding and being able to focus on building is a dream come true (because this can do it for you!)

10/10, and well made! :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s what I’m exactly find for a while. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ty for your kind feedback, you made my day :slight_smile:
Actually I use the welder module most often too.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback!
New update will come soon, stay tuned!

2 Likes

NAAP v1.62 is out with new assets to find by Asset IDs.

… The complete list of assets that you can find in any project by assetID:

TextureID, TextureId, Texture, BaseTextureId, OverlayTextureId, SoundId, AnimationId, ColorMap, MeshId, CageMeshId, MeshID, ReferenceMeshId, PackageId, CharacterAppearanceId, SunTextureId, MoonTextureId, SkyboxBk, SkyboxDn, SkyboxFt, SkyboxLf, SkyboxRt, SkyboxUp

(I hope this is the complete list of all available Roblox assets… May you know a better list, please share it with me!)

Why and how to use this finder?
Watch this tutorial!

And as always, I kindly ask you to consider donating this project.
The awesome Official NAAP shirt is available for supporters, get yours now, see link above!

1 Like

v1.63 is out now with Text Finder!

As an addition to AssetID Finder, now it is possible to search for any string (2-16 characters) in any object and its descendants. (As a result, this modue is called “Finder” instead of “Asset Finder”)

Why do we consider this as an alternative to CTRL+SHIFT+F?

NAAP finder can search in selected object only (including descendants!), so you won’t get dozens irrelevant objects, you can focus on your current work!

NAAP Finder gives you the paths of all scripts that contains the given text.
Each script occurs once in the list as a short and compact result, nothing more, nothing less.

I hope you like this new feature.

Please support this project via this game or via buying the official NAAP support shirt

Any feedback is warmly welcome!

1 Like

A small update: ShirtTemplate and PantsTemplate has been added to Finder, so you can find Shirt and Pants objects by assetID.

1 Like

Your Plugin is One of the Best Roblox Plugins Every and a Total Life Saver Btw I bought ur shirt!

2 Likes

Your comment made my day, ty very much!

Positive feedback adds the energy and inspiration to go on.
And, if someone like you are so kind to show his support with donating, that is the best thing that can happen to a plugin developer!

Actually I’m working on new modules, one of them will be released soon as a beta, stay tuned!

1 Like

Ok Epic This Plugin Is one of the best on roblox Atm!

2 Likes

Woah, cool plugin!
I love the Welder and the Animator module.
I have some ideas to the Animator module:

Ability to remove animations, because they are hard to find in the model sometimes.

Ability to add animations, here’s how I imagine it (just a mockup):
The button:

When you click it:

Something like this would be awesome!

Also I bought the shirt to support!

2 Likes

Hi Xsticcy,

Ty for your constructive feedback, great idea!

I think sg like adding a textbox to the form where you can paste / type any animation ID and there will be a Test button to play the animation on the model.

Later I’ll see how to implement the “Add” button, this time I’m not sure if it is as easy as it sounds.

And finally, ty for the support via buying the shirt! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on the new UI design of the NAAP Plugin (mostly on the main menu), what do you think about it?

Current (v1.63):

New (v1.7, under construction):

Any comment / suggestion is warmly welcome!

4 Likes

The new one Looks Epic! U I can’t wait!

2 Likes