BUG-BROKEN: Tool box searching of my Models, decals does not work any more

Hello,
I would submit this as a bug, but I cannot submit a new bug.

When I search in Roblox Studio, in my toolbox, for models, decals, meshes or anything using a keyword like
seamless
nothing comes up. This uses to work.
It is broken.
I also cannot seach my games in studo when I want to open, then come back with nothing and I know I have game names with those keywords.

This is a post where another user also sees the issues.

How can I get this to Roblox staff? This has been going on for weeks!!!

6 Likes

Hey! Have you reinstalled Studio? If that doesn’t work, try contacting @Bug-Support and file a report using the correct format which you can find in topics located in the #bug-reports:studio-bugs category!

1 Like

Hi,
I have not tried reinstalling…

Same thing is happening to me, the search only works if the asset is loaded in the toolbox.

1 Like

what do you mean ‘loaded’ in the toolbox? you mean it has to be in the view of the toolbox, verses if you scroll down further it will not show up in the search if it is deeper in the queue?

By loaded I mean you can see it without having to scroll.

1 Like

There is a bug where studio will not show any item on the 2nd page of the toolbox when searching for it.

2 Likes

Any updates on this bug? For me this bug is still occurring and I’d have to scroll down in ‘My Models’ tab just to find something because the search bar is broken which infuriates me.

1 Like

No fix, or have I heard Roblox looking into it…
As mentioned I for whatever reason cannot post a bug fix post…
If anyone that is also seeing the issue can file a bug post that would be great… and link in this post to it.

2 Likes

Im also experiencing this… Very inconvenient if you have many models stored…

1 Like

I am getting lots of hearts on this… post some replies, ask Roblox to fix it…
this is not fun…

Has anyone that is experienced this, tried to uninstall roblox and reinstall? I do not think that will fix it so have not tried… seems like a Global Toolbox issue on Roblox’s side…