Bug report for CSGv2

Micro Rant (tldr im pissed about being a basic user lol)

First of all, I know this csgv2 bug report thread exists. But since the mods don’t think basic users should be able to report bugs where they should be reported, I’ll just post it here. Enough about me being butthurt.

CSGv2 seems to really not like large spheres. In the attached repro place (although this should be easy to repro in a blank baseplate) there are 3 spheres. The larger one is 1000 studs xyz. The middle one is 300 studs xyz. The last smallest sphere is 200 studs xyz, which is where I have noticed this effect either goes away or diminishes to the point of me not noticing. The effect i’m talking about is a distortion of the spheres when either unioned or negated. (not unioned to others, just self)

Repro Place: repro.rbxl (13.0 KB)

Im also just gonna tag the guy here so if he wants he can recategorize this or something. @Silent137

Low res PNGs

Spheres is non-unioned state:

Spheres in unioned/negated state (observe the intensity of the distortion as size increases)

1 Like

(Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum):

The post includes a link for an example bug report post to the top contributors in section 15.1 .

1 Like

I sent it to silent in a dm. Is there a way for me to delete this thread?

thx for the help btw.

2 Likes