[Builder & 3D Modeller] ECONAUT

COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED

Hey, I’m econaut or eco for short; I’m a freelance developer with over five years of building experience and almost one year of modelling experience. I consider myself to be efficient, and capable of providing a quality product at a reasonable price.
I’ve worked with several other talented developers in the past including @M0XTz, @Vedrakkerous, @SweCrafterHD, @sozzly, @Bob_Noob, @KyberWolffe, @FragmentFour, @LivingSpiral, @BillNyeTheSlavSpy and many others.

A few examples of my work can be found below as well as released games I’ve contributed to:

BUILDING

eleeeeee
RobloxStudioBeta_Gmi6ZeiyAI

3D MODELLING

RobloxStudioBeta_s6ONDDacS1

portfolio
portfolio

GAMES

ARC - 32: ARC 32 open source - Roblox

Prices are negotiable and depend on the project/commission. My preferred payment method is USD through Paypal, exceptions may be made. Minimum price is $15.00 USD.

In order to contact me you can message me here on the forum or via Discord at eco#6121. I should respond within 24 hours of recieving a request.
When contacting me, I ask that you approach me by first explaining what the project entails, any deadlines or reference photos, and the initial price estimated.

After receiving the product, credit must be provided (if requested) for the assets produced

18 Likes

His work is amazing and he’s super easy to work with, I would definitely work with him again,

7 Likes

amazing modeler. just recently ordered from him and i can say he is trusted!

3 Likes

He’s very easy to work with, determined and creates excellent high quality models. 10/10, would hire if I had money.

2 Likes

Very reputable and skilled builder. Definitely would recommend.

2 Likes

definitely recommend this guy! he was super chill and compliant with my requests, and was able to get my order finished super quickly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing, followed my style I requested, worked very hard and fast, nothing but cheers to Eco.

2 Likes