Builder available for hire! (also doing commissions)

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a brick builder (meaning I use Roblox studio’s tools). I specialize in asset creation. I have been building for 1 year on Roblox. Note: I do NOT use blender. If you’re looking for 3D models from blender go look for someone else. One note, I mainly put this up for commissions.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: Map Showcase: Dock - Roblox
(More for the showcase will eventually show up here)

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

Contact me at any time and I will try to get back to you ASAP! If I’m not responding, I’m either busy with school, taking the day off, or working on a commission already.

Payment

My prices will vary.

• Props - 20 robux per hour
  • Maps - Small 150 robux per hour - Medium 275 robux per hour - Large 500 per hour - Props on the map 30 robux added to base price per hour.
  • World barriers (things that are there to look nice but also prevent people from falling off the edge of a map) - simple 100 robux per hour - complex 200 robux per hour.
  • Buildings - 50 robux per hour
  • Other - 100-1000 robux per hour.
    Prices are negotiable. Tips and criticism are both appreciated! :smiley: I prefer group funds, but I am 100% fine with t-shirt payment as well.

Contact

You can contact me via Discord at Ithurius#9377
Note: if I haven’t added you yet that means I’m working on someone else’s order. Please be patient as I will get to you ASAP!

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

Edit: The map in the showcase isn’t my best skill. It was late at night when I made it.

1 Like