[OPEN/UPDATED] 3D Modeler/Builder | DevMarcuss's Portfolio

Hello! I am Marcus, I’m a 3D modeler and builder. I’ve been working with 3D modeling and building for over a year now. Everyday I spend time learning myself how to do better and better. I am self taught, and most likely learned everything on my own. I’ve developed/developing in some popular games/groups such as (Explosion Legends), Blade Throwing Simulator, Timber simulator, Brain Simulator, Blend and much more! I have been working with a lot of other developers such as, @AzireBlox, @MakeItRainbows, @Floatinum, @Txmpest_Dev, @Sp0okySimon, @Celestial_Dev and more! Shown below are some examples of my work. Some might be outdated and some may be not. Feel free to go check them out! :smiley:

Games
Blade Throwing Simulator

These aren’t all, I just chose the best!

Brain Simulator

Blend

Timber Simulator

Explosion Legends

Personal work

Sculpted Potion

UGC Hair

Sea of Thieves speaker remake

Blade Quest Armor

Cars commission

Blade Quest Map

I am available for about 4 -6 hours a day. So, feel free to message me when I’m working. I am also open for long term commissions as well, but keep that in mind that I am able to decline the commission If I don’t think it’s something I would spend my time in. Also when hiring me you have to understand that I can’t work on it 24-7, I also have a life with my family, but of course I will work on it.

Prices are always negotiable. Shown below are my payment options.
Group Funds or T-Shirt/Gamepasses If you choose to pay through either T-shirt or Gamepass, it has to cover the 30% fee of taxes.

Percentage % I accept %, though clients are required to have backup money, due to if the game doesn’t become successful. It’s for me to know that I get paid no matter what.

• I DO NOT want you to message me if you do not have the option to pay or think my stuff is free.
    I can NOT work for free. I do not want you to message me if you can’t pay me or accept the rules there’s listed.

My Policy! My work is to make sure you like what you have ordered, so I am willing to remake anything while I’m at it. If you tell me to remake something after a week or so, then I’m charging 5% extra from the original payment.

If you wish to contact me, then you can contact me over Twitter, Dev forum or Discord. I might not see the message immediately, but I will definitely see it between a day or so.

Twitter: @DevMarcuss
Discord: DevMarcuss#7561

37 Likes

Hope you like that i added some more stuff to the portfolio. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey kan du lave en lille ø til mig i roblox jeg har sendt dig en veneanmodning

2 Likes

What’s your discord users name?

2 Likes

Go to my DevForum profile…

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t understand you. What do you mean with I have to go on your profile? :thinking:

1 Like

My discord is Wolf Dk#8295 you can just accep i have send you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay! I’ll accept soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

YTWolf_Dk, Can you try add me again on discord?

2 Likes

I have already sent one my username is Wolf Dk#8295 you can try sending me.

3 Likes

Should I update my portfolio? Please reply, Thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

Map added (probably going to add more maps) (:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update

Added 1 burger
Added a map

2 Likes

I would love to work with you. I added you on discord.

Hello! I was wondering if you accept USD

1 Like

Hello, sorry I don’t but maybe in the further!

1 Like

You can contact me if you want me to work for you.

1 Like

TIP: When your map is on Low-Poly, perhaps use a blur. It will make the map look a lot cleaner. Good luck! :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you, I will try that! (30 chars)

2 Likes

Made a new portfolio for my drawings.

2 Likes