[Builder] Foxzes' Portfolio

About Me

Hello, I’m Joshua and I’m an 18 year old developer from the UK.
I’ve been a builder on Roblox for 7 years on and off. I work exclusively within Studio, without use of Blender.

Showcase

You can view my most recent assets here: 18 - Roblox

Sadly, I lost my main account (termination :confused: ) back in 2017 so all my other work is gone with it.

Here are some screenshots of my work

La Jument Lighthouse (A showcase)

{SHOWCASE} La Jument Lighthouse - Roblox

Some of the givers I made for Headbutt simulator

Find the other 10 here: 18 - Roblox

I feel it noteworthy to mention that the prompts for these assets were, in order: Ice, emerald, mushroom & Diamond. Any creativity beyond those themes were my decisions.

Recreation of the Lego Heavy-Haul train

Some assorted assets

More stuff

Unfinished stuff

Cartoon town assets

Availability

I am looking for work currently, specifically for payment in Robux (and limiteds). Please reach out to me on my Discord. I will take any size job.

Payment

I do accept percentages in games but that depends on my faith in them (and I usually only do established games), I prefer payments per assets though. I accept Robux and PayPal, but ideally the latter. I trust you to value my work, not myself, so you’ll need to name a price when commissioning me. If you’d like perspective, I took 26,000 robux for the Headbutt simulator givers.

Contact

I’m free at any time to contact on:
Discord: Joshua#1555

and on here but with potential delayed responses.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to work for you soon!

16 Likes

thats some great work there! btw i loved that villager model lol.

5 Likes

You have a good selections of builds, Foxzes. I particularly liked that beautiful lighthouse, in your selection of screenshots. Good luck in finding your perfect role.

4 Likes

Updated to include hourly rates

2 Likes

Stumbled upon this developer’s work, I can say that it looks amazing! Keep up the good work mate

2 Likes

updated to include some more recent work

Reopening commissions, looking for payment in Robux (and limiteds) exclusively. Please reach out to me on my Discord.