[Builder] Krestiin - almost 8 years!

For awhile now, I’ve contemplated posting my portfolio out here for awhile. I guess today I’m doing it.

Hello! I’m Krestiin. I have been developing since 2011, and I thank clone0136 for his stamper build game. If it had never existed, I wouldn’t have gone onto working in groups.
I use most of my free time, to develop or moderate one of my favorite servers outside of roblox!

My build styles consist of medium/low poly, and experimental styles like modern. I have achieved a medium-set poly modern which looks really nice. This has been implemented into Little Dreamies Daycare. The builds shown in my pictures, (Mostly interior work) was built by me.

My timezone happens to be GMT -7, which is roughly? EST.
My achievements on the Roblox platform happen to be quite small, and dull but they are cool nonetheless.

Achievements
  • Achieving trial developer in Little Dreamies Daycare 2019
    *Providing exploits to Beartikal which have helped patch the glitchiness for bloxton’s (2018 -) foreseeable future.
  • Designing clothing for group True Colors. (2017/8 - 19)
    *Achieving Priortized reporting, which has helped shaped the future of roblox.(2019)
    *Director of Development / Lead Builder: The Tooth Booth (2017)
  • Asset Builder for cvibes (2019)
Here's some screenshots of my build style. (In action)
Bus Conversion

Cyberpunk

FiB Cyberpunk lowpoly - Album on Imgur

Little Dreamies Daycare

LDD HOUSES - Album on Imgur

Modern House

I plan to expand the images later. :slight_smile:

Ways Of Payment
Robux
Percentage of revenue

Ways Of Contact

Reddit

U/Krestchiin

Discord

Krest#7249

Twitter

BlueKnees8

I really hope to work with you soon!

Please refer to my newer portfolio, as it fixed kinks and other things.

8 Likes

Hi! i just wanted to say that I think you should post more detailed things, that design is cool but really simple and low detailed and using free models in a portfolio is like putting pineapple on pizza(if those are free models, you didn’t posted any meshes so i think the cars were free models).But anyways your design is still cool but maybe in the future post pictures with more assets so people can “understand” your style better. Bye

5 Likes

Thank you for your concerns! Those cars were made by my friend Avxnturador. I happen to just have them there until I have better placements, and have time to model / mesh. Those cars don’t actually happen to be in current production. It’s just an older screenshot. :slight_smile: I happen to have small experience with bigger jobs than Little Dreamies Daycare, where I was just recently hired due to my building expertise. In time, this will have more screenshots. :slight_smile:

Ok! But using own models/meshes in a portfolio is really important.

I believe there are some free models in your builds. If there are, let the customer know in advance. :wink:

1 Like

There happen to be no free models in my builds. The jars happen to be a roblox mesh. Edit (x2) : So does the AC unit from roblox. I just build, I don’t mesh. The laptop in the bus conversion is infact a free mesh. Stated above, I don’t mesh. (yet)

If you happen to see any in them, (specifically the little dreamies daycare ones) I will remove it straight away, as I was recently hired, and have no affiliation to the previous builder(s).

2 Likes

You don’t need to mesh to make a laptop or any type of device, really. You can do that in Studio and make one that’s almost good, or is as good as a meshed laptop.

Also, as others have stated, don’t use free models/meshes in your portfolio. It might give potential clients the idea that you aren’t willing to work and are just going to substitute something you could make with something another person made.

Thank you for the criticism! I will use this in the future. Also stated, I have only done small work so I haven’t had the audience or the criticism. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated with new LDD screenshots. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for it to be used! Looks good?

Super big fan of Little Dreamie’s, great style. I added you on discord.

2 Likes

Added a new showcase. criticism welcomed.

1 Like

Can you add me on discord because for me your name dosen’t work my name on discord is:pushy151 # 9643(no space)