Builder looking for commissions [Open]

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder and 3D modeler. I specialize in realistic builds. I am a fairly new Roblox builder, and I have been building on Roblox for now six months.

Showcase

I currently have no work I can show off, because it has all been practice builds up until now, but as I get commissions I will add screenshots and links here.

Availability

I am available for two to four hours most days, however during the week, I can only provide two to three hours of work.

Prices

Individual Asset: R$120- R$800

Asset Bundle: R$250 - R$1200

Small Map: R$750 - R$3500

Medium Map: R$3000 - R$6000

Large Map: R$7000 - R$12000

Enormous Map: R$17000 - R$26000

Payment

Prices are highly negotiable. I can take payment per asset. For the sake of me not getting underpaid, my customer not overpaying, and neither me or my customer, worrying about getting scammed me and my customer negotiate price after my customer has seen the build. I accept pay in group funds, and ONLY group funds.

Contact

You can contact me here on the developer forum. (Sorry, no discord)

Failure

If you do not like what I have done, I can redo it if it is a small map, individual asset, or asset bundle, for free. However, if it is a medium map, large map, or enormous map, I can do small changes for free, but a full redo will cost twice the original price.

No one is going to hire you if you don’t showcase your past work.

2 Likes

Add your practice builds to the showcase category, it is better than nothing.If you have no work to show off you won’t get hired.

3 Likes