Builder Position Avaliable (CLOSED)

this will be open for 24 hours to give time for people who were not online on time of post.

About Us

Hi there! We are a starter up development team looking for an active, initiative and hardworking builder willing to build maps for our upcoming game. I personally am a 18 year old developer who has been studying business and economics for 3 years. I believe this will benefit the group as I have an idea about every step process on creating and finishing a game or company.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that fits to our games style. Good communication skills are appreciated in voice call and with progression updates; we check team progress daily as we want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. You will be monitored by one of our ELITE builders (geeq12) and he will be holding you to the highest standard.

This game will be based off an old game which is very original to the Roblox and not based off any games on Roblox. The building style will be low-poly to medium detailed which looks like being mindful of lower end devices as well as the higher end devices where they both get the full immersive experience. In other words, mostly plastic but other materials are still very visible and used appropriately. We expect each map to take around 3-5 weeks to complete but this can be heavily reconsidered if there is constant development being made and for personal reasons.

Payment

We are paying 15,000+, percentage and bonuses (based off quality, effectiveness and communication) per map with help from a 3D modeler. Our preferred payment method is Robux however USD can be arranged in specific circumstances. We will also offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

• You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: [ Guild97#8281 ] or [ reapqr#0001 ]
  • You must be 13 years or older to apply.
  • Having access to a mic is greatly appreciated but not necessary
    Thanks for reading! :smiley:
12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.