CLOSED | Yacti | Experienced 3D Artist

About Me

Hello there,

I’m a 16-year-old Irish 3D artist. I’ve been building on Roblox since 2015, taking commissions since 2017. I have a vast skill range which includes building, 3D modelling, UI, and graphics.
I have accumulated over 50 million visits on games that I’ve worked on.

I really enjoy what I currently do. I love thinking outside of the box. I’ve developed my creative side since I was really young. Most times I prefer to work alone, but I do not mind collaborating with other artists.

I can work with a lot of different styles on request. But, I am most experienced with the cartoony/low poly style. I have experience with smooth terrain and a little bit of experience with texture painting.

I’m unavailable for all positions.

PREVIOUS WORK

If you wish to see some of my builds in-game, please contact me.

I always ensure that all of my builds are optimized. I always have optimization in mind when building as the majority of Roblox players play on low-end devices. All of my builds are organized into folders, models, and of the sort for easy editing.

Payment & Availability

I am available for around 1/2-3 hours on weekdays, up to 2-8 hours on weekends.
I have excellent time management skills, and I’ll try my best to meet your deadline if it’s reasonable.

For smaller commissions - payment can be only made via PayPal.
For larger commissions - payment can be made via Robux (DEVEX acc.) or PayPal
My prices change on the size/style of the map and how long it will take to complete.
I work with the devex exchange rates - $0.0035/ R$1

Contact

You can contact me via Discord - Yacti#0001
If you cannot reach me through Discord, contact me through Twitter (@YactiDesign) or shoot me a private message here on the DevForums.

Feel free to drop a DM if you’re interested, or need a quote.

Thanks for reading!

58 Likes

I’ve been working with Yacti in the past and I highly recommend hiring him when he’s available, his creations are top notch!

5 Likes

Yacti is one of the best developers that I’ve had the opportunity to work with. He is not only skilled but is a great joy to work with. Would recommend to him anyone

3 Likes

I can strongly recommend hiring Yacti as he is a hard working person and always gets it done in time! I’ve never had any problems when ordering from him.

8 Likes

@yacti Is working for me for a good price thanks to him our cafe is going to go up!

1 Like

This is… Im speechless. The lighting is so good and everything just… fits!
Keep up the good work! :sweat_smile: :sunny:

2 Likes

I messaged you on Twitter and added you on Discord!

1 Like

Amazing builds! Really nice, you have potiental.

1 Like

Your builds are incredible, may commission you soon for a project I am working on. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

1 Like