Builder(s) needed for a horror game

I am looking for a builder for a horror game I’ve been working on recently. I previously had a builder but he got too busy and now I need a new builder to help develop the game.
If you don’t have time for a full game, even a just being able to help make a demo would be appreciated :slight_smile:
You can see what little I currently have at this game

The passcode is: vf13x4

If you want to see an older but (very slightly) more complete version, you can try this game
The code for it is turnaroundbruh
You don’t have to select the box or anything. Just type it and press enter.

Lol, super, I think I can help, skype me.

I just walked up to the gate and pressed alt + f4 as soon as the crow flew off. Crapped myself. I get scared easily.

Cool game, I know you are looking for builders but… there needs to be an option to turn off head bobbing.

I’ll be making it just edit the camera position instead of the angle in the future which should help, but the bob is necessary for one part of the game which is not shown in the demo.

EDIT: Head bob should be much less irritating now.

I’ll be making it just edit the camera position instead of the angle in the future which should help, but the bob is necessary for one part of the game which is not shown in the demo.

EDIT: Head bob should be much less irritating now.[/quote]

Promising game so far. I’d love to help with the building. Contact me on Skype (Youri Hoek) if interested.

Promising game so far. I’d love to help with the building. Contact me on Skype (Youri Hoek) if interested.

Promising game so far. I’d love to help with the building. If I have enough time, I could help with art and graphic design aswell. Contact me on Skype (Youri Hoek) if interested. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.