[Building Portfolio] Salztation Sci-Fi!

OUTDATED

Hello, I am Salztations I am a builder I have been on the platform for about six years now I also have been developing for almost three years now. I am currently 16 years old, & I live in the United States. I love using studio & I am in the process of learning to use blender. My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time) Just because I have sci-fi pictures does not mean I only do sci-fi I just enjoy building it.

------------------------------------------[ :speech_balloon: Communications Are Open :speech_balloon:]--------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------[ :hammer_and_wrench: Building Requests Are Open :hammer_and_wrench:]-------------------------------------------

Current Developing Jobs

N/A

Showcase -

Here are some pictures of my builds

BiPedal_MechFourwheel_Mech Mech centipede

I did not collaborate with anybody on these builds

Availability

I am available for most of the day.

Payment

My payment is USD via paypal.
My payment is robux aswell.
Prices may be negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the devforum but I prefer if you use discord to contact me.

Communications: Salztation#2537

Please Do Not Use My Builds And Say They Are Your Own

7 Likes

Hey! Your discord doesn’t work buddy, I’d suggest not changing it when you make a portfolio!

1 Like

I will check on that, I’ve gotten requests before I will make sure it works and double check.

1 Like

Wow! your building is insanely good. IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS GOOD AS YOU LOL!