City Loader Plugin - Templates for Real Life Buildings/Cities in Studio

This is truly amazing work. Thank you!

I’m getting a ton of errors:

2 Likes

Amazing! I’m going to use this for a city game

Wow i don’t know what to say, this is an amazing plugin!

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong, but all I get is just a folder with nothing else. No building, nothing.

7 Likes

this is amazing! reshanie delivers yet again, I can tell you’re trying to remove the boundary between real life build, however, it seems that on the map, the “chunks” sometimes turn completely gray, and won’t load until you refresh the page and try again.

edit: seems to happen when you zoom in too much, and then zoom out?

edit2: when I was finally able to use the web interface, i selected a building in, and nothing happened, I got the folder, but nothing was rendered, just like @CarlPIandog

edit3: got an error after a while, before this there was just the usual ok http requests, nothing out of the ordinary

2 Likes

Same here. I dont know why. 30 char

5 Likes

I’ve tried this over 10 times now, and have had no luck. Could you post some instructions, in case we are doing it wrong?

3 Likes

This is a bug in the underlying HTTP lib that I’m using. Fixing it right now, however it should work the second time you try it for now.

3 Likes

I knew that was Atlanta once I saw the interchange on the thumbnail. This plugin is great and will really speed up the process when I’m making scenery for my games.

1 Like

Haha cool that you recognized it. I’m from Atlanta

2 Likes

@reshanie

4 Likes

For people wondering why things aren’t working, it’s an issue with OSMBuildings I’m trying to work out. Worked fine when I first released the plugin :confused:

8 Likes

Any luck of fixing it? I always thought this would be impossible to do in roblox but I guess everything is impossible if you try!

2 Likes

Some of the things people create is so unreal :open_mouth: It’s people like you that make this platform greate, keep up the incredible work! :heart:

2 Likes

The 3D buildings aren’t loading on the map. I’m not getting any errors but it’s just not doing anything.

3 Likes

This awesome. I can see this being used with heightmaps to create scaled down regions in ROBLOX! Can’t wait to make my irl house in roblox lol

1 Like

Fixed the plugin :slight_smile: OSMBuildings seems to have quit giving responses without a proper User-Agent which can’t be set from within Roblox, so I had to switch the building data source.

9 Likes

I can’t render them, it only renders the roads, I am trying to render my own house if maybe that is the problem?

3 Likes

Not all areas have building data. Check https://openstreetmap.org/ and see if your house has an outline. If it does, you may need to update the plugin

4 Likes