BurgerBurner | Programmer | 10 Million Visits |

closed no longer available, not for hire

11 Likes

Although I have not seen his scripting projects, what I do know that malt has an excellent personality. He is very communicative, readily available, and kind (with my experience with him on Discord). A truly underrated dev. Not only that, but he is able to read and understand others’ code very effectively. I made a basic fuzzy search system for him, and he barely had to ask any questions. This is why I strongly recommend malt if you need a scripter!

1 Like

He’s truly a life saver! I’ve worked with Burger for a while now, and it’s safe to say that he’s the greatest person you can work with! He has helped me a ton with many of my projects and offers the best prices for his work.

I highly recommend him if you’re looking for a scripter!

1 Like

Highly recommend him if you’re looking for a programmer. Worked for him in the past and he is a really cool person and also smart I think. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m available, I’m looking to work on a simulator but I’m fine with any game really. Just make sure to message me your offer :+1:

Just completed a module that sets up datastores instantly (which a few modifications but won’t take no more than 3 minutes), more to come every day. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Highly recommend malt as a programmer, if you are looking for someone to work on an upcoming simulator with a good budget malt is your guy

3 Likes

Hi! What do you mean by percentage? Sorry I’m just confused by that.

A percentage of the games revenue.

Just wondering what’s the approx downpayment you would be interested in taking?

Depends project to project, shoot me your idea with all necessary info (some projects may not even need down payment)

Well was mainly just asking to see whats the approx down payment, but once I get some free time I’ll dm you.

i added u Murt#1516 add me back and we can talk