C_Sharper | Scripter looking for small or mid-level jobs

About me

Greetings! I’ve been programming on Roblox for several years, and I’m pretty comfortable doing it. More recently I’ve been looking for work to do for people in order to grow closer to a possible Dev Ex.

Showcase

One project I’ve been working on a lot lately can be viewed here, it’s a Bowling Simulator type of game:

I’ve done the programming for this. I do not take credit for any building or graphic design included in it.

Availability

As of right now, I’m pretty free. Am looking for smaller or mid-level jobs, sort of throwing entire games out of the picture as of now. I hope to update this thread to best match up with my current availability in the future.

Payment

Payment would be preferred in Robux, and any rate we would discuss would assume to be paid after taxes. I’m flexible on payment, and I typically am pretty fair with how much I would ask for something, it’d really depend on what I’d be making for you. :slight_smile:

Contact

I would prefer if you first contacted me on my Roblox profile (via messaging), and if I’m up for your job, we could then go over to Discord for more constant communication. :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking some time to read my profile! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I love the Bowling Game! I am in need of a scripter for something. I sent you a message on ROBLOX, but if you would like to talk further about this, please contact me on Discord at zk_Maxx#1335

Thank you,
zk_Maxx

1 Like

I couldn’t resist asking, but how long were you developing for .NET?