Camera is glitched when rotating and set to custom

Hello,

I was working with a intro script and when it finishes it sets the cameratype back to custom. For some reason, somewhere it started being weird; I can’t rotate it because it defaults back but yet I can move and zoom normally. (see video below) and if I disable the script, the camera works fine. I’ve tried all solutions and I can’t seem to fix it.

https://cdn.upload.systems/uploads/LA2ImgI9.mp4 (link because for some reason it failed to attach)

Script (local):

function Finish()
	loaded = true
	Services.Tween:Create(Frame, TweenInfo.new(.5), {BackgroundTransparency = 0}):Play()
	task.wait(.5)
	if anim then
		anim:Cancel()
	end
	task.wait()
	workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Custom
	local a = Services.Tween:Create(Frame, TweenInfo.new(1), {BackgroundTransparency = 1})
	a:Play()
	Services.StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.All, true)
	Services.UIS.ModalEnabled = false
	a.Completed:Wait()
	game.ReplicatedStorage.Events.Spawn:FireServer()
	gui:Destroy()
	script:Destroy()
end

I would imagine that this issue has nothing to do with you setting the camera type to Custom or even the Finish() function. My guess is that the effects from whatever function you were previously using to manipulate the the camera are still lasting. Could you show us that function? One error I used to make frequently while creating my own camera scripts was leaving RenderStepped iterations running continuously. The result of this error looked very similar to that of your video. Could it possibly be that you left your RenderStepped function running in the previous function?