Camera jumps when changing to camera type track

Hey all,
I’m working on camera movements between the player and a new object. The object is static, but I want the player to be able to spin their camera around it.
I made the camera tween between the player and the wanted starting spot - all good.
Then, after tweening (with camera type scriptable) I change the camera to track. The camera jumps 1 frame when I do this then goes back to the same spot that the tween finished. It seems that the jump is zoom related, so I tried limiting the zoom (min=max=distance from the focus spot) before the tweening and then after camera is set to track I free the zoom - does not work.
Tried forcing CFrame/zoom, nothing. The issue is only when I set the camera to track. It’s like it “remembers” the zoom that was set before I set it to scriptable.
Does anyone know how to fix that? Or of another way to work around it?

player.CameraMinZoomDistance = 175
player.CameraMaxZoomDistance = 175
camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Scriptable
tween:Play()
tween.Completed:Wait()
camera.CameraSubject = ThisIsTheObjectThePlayerShouldFocusOn
camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Track

this does not work

try

camera.Focus = CFrame.new()

it does work, I just wrote a random object name. The issue is when I switch between scriptable to anything else (I tried every type).
I’m very close to a solution, though not optimal. I inserted a camera type fixed before track, which anchors it to place, but the timing needs to be “right”. I believe there is nothing wrong with the script, but how camera types work with some memory of the camera zoom (in contrast to player max/min zoom).

SLOVED: Instead of scriptable, I used Track and viola. I didn’t know you could tween a camera that is not set to scriptable. Woops.