Camera Manipulation Head Position

Hello

I’ve currently been in a state of confusion and frustration without finding anything properly able to help me fix this Camera Issue, I’ve been trying to make this camera follow the Camera with it’s Angle and Position, however I failed to acknowledge on what I should do, I tried looking at the Dev Forums to see if there were possible solutions however, none of them answered my issue.

My issue currently is that It keeps spinning when I try moving or anything causing it to spin in circles, but this is an example of what I’m trying to achieve.

Example

ExampleOfGoal

Result

Code

local Camera = game:GetService("Workspace").CurrentCamera
Camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Custom

local RunService = game:GetService("RunService")

local Player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
local Character = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
repeat wait() until Player.Character and Player.CharacterAppearanceLoaded

local Head = Character:WaitForChild("Head")

RunService.Heartbeat:Connect(function()
	if Head then
		Camera.CFrame = Head.CFrame
	end
end)

However, I am not very experienced with Camera Manipulation, so please feel free to send me any errors or constructive criticism that is necessary to help me out in the near future, However my main point is I’d appreciate if someone knows possible answers or solutions to this issue.

I will give out any necessary information for this to be found for a solution, if there is a page about similar goals towards mine feel free to send it.

(And yes I have tried, welding and different ways with this issue, however they all failed to help.)

I’ve found a way to fix this, It was quite simple however for those who are in need of help, I advise looking at other Dev Forums.