Can a blender modeler please help me while I learn?

Ok, I’m currently trying to learn how to 3d model. If you can help me, please dm me on discord! All I’ll be doing is asking you a bunch of questions when I need help, and maybe I can pay you?
Please dm me here:

@Bmw#6180

2 Likes

The best way to learn blender is actually watching videos that can help you, and honestly the best way to learn is actually trying it out and keep on practicing that’s like the best way to learn blender.

1 Like

As @Ultronlize stated, I learned by watching tutorial videos. There are lots out there and I’m assuming you’ve got Blender 2.8. Whenever I search for help videos/tutorials I always state Blender 2.8 since there were quite a few changes between 2.79 and 2.8, so a lot of the older tutorials will just confuse you.

1 Like

@Ultronlize I read tutorials but I want someone there when I have small questions. I’ll still learn 90% by myself but like 10% from a modeler

Alright, for me I just ask my friend for help, also it similar to Roblox Studios somewhat.

There are many videos on blender & there are forums. If you do not understand somethign or have a question you should read the comments or research what you’re using in blender so you can understand where and why youre going wrong

The only thing I’ll search these forums for is when it directly relates to Roblox.
Otherwise, Blender is its own program, with its own help forums with people who use it more than we do. You wouldn’t ask someone who uses Blender Roblox Studio questions and expect the best answers would you?

There’s alot of dedicated blender forums, sign up on them and they’ll be able to answer alot of questions. Also google searching is not hard, so I don’t see what kind of questions are left unanswered other than you need to look for the answers.

Never said I was going to ask them studio questions

wouldnt it be faster and easier if i just asked a friend with experience for help

But here you are asking about answers for Blender questions on a Roblox Studio forum…

If you have a friend who has Blender experience (and they don’t mind answering your questions) then by all means go for it. Otherwise I’d still suggest going to a Blender forum for better help.

why go tto a blender forum when i can find a person to answer my questions right away?

Right away? It’s taken 2 days for you to get these answers.

Most of the information you are searching for has already been answered in the Blender forums and tutorials so searching the entire internet for those links seems like a better idea.
It’s the same as if you were looking for a Studio or Roblox answer here, you’d use the Search tool first, wouldn’t you?

Right away as in ask my friend in dms insteead of making a whole post about it, or searching for long periods of time (im really stupid, especially when it comes to searching) and I already do searches. We should stop talking here, if you have more a concern please feel free to dm me! :slight_smile: