Can I have some advice on adding new parts to rigs/models?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I would like to find a way, now and in the future, to be able to effectively and efficiently update a model for a character, it’s rig too.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Well I’ve never really run into the problem of updating models, so I don’t know how to go about it.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have some basic ish ideas, I would like to know if there are better solutions however. I did look it up to see if there were any videos of it, but the only stuff I found were basically “how to rig your character” tutorials.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

The model is a dog.
I am making my models/model parts in Blender and exporting them to studio.
The rig plugin I am using is Rig editor by goro7 (in case it is needed).

Idea 1: Because I have the same model in blender as in studio, I can just export the model with its added features (like lets say I decide to add toes to the paws) and then copy + paste all the stuff I have in my current model (anim saves, Humanoid etc.).

Idea 2: I can export + import the new features separately and add them to the model in studio, (so I don’t have to import another full dog model and stuff). The only problem with this, aside from having to move all the parts into their correct places, is that when I did this with the eyes, when I tried to rig it into the model, it completely screwed up the animation editor + animations having to do with it, the head, the neck and chest.

Idea 3: when making the model in Blender I should just include as much details/features into the model which I might need in the future (doesn’t really help my problem now but could in the future I guess).

Any and all feedback + ideas is greatly appreciated.

I reuploaded to whole model that I edited to roblox studio, after re-adding things like Humanoid, anim saves etc. and renaming all of the models parts, it now works. However, the whole process took forever, and was very frustrating. I am not happy with this, however the problem is solved (the initial answer to my question as to avoid this in the future still remains blank).