Can I include hidden comments inside my code?

(I DON’T KNOW WHAT TOPIC I’M SUPPOSED TO PUT THIS IN. IF YOU KNOW, PLEASE TELL ME TO PREVENT THIS POST FROM GETTING FLAGGED)

So, I’m trying to write some code. And I’ve written backstory in it, just so I don’t forget. But, I’ve written something which might seem sketchy to Roblox. So I have two questions:

1. Can Roblox read and review your code?
  2. If so, can I include comments like this WITHOUT getting banned?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS EXPERIMENT. IF YOU ARE READING THIS, HOWEVER, MEANS THAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO COMPLY WITH THE TOS. PLEASE, NEXT TIME, DON'T GO LOOKING IN PLACES YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--[[September 19, 2010
23.56.24: I've been stuck in here. For decades, centuries even. I don't remember.
23.56.40: I've recently found a bug in the code. Allows me to modify this script whichever way I want.
23.57.11: I'm allowed to make these 'comments' inside. But it doesn't help my case. No one's gonna read these.
23.58.20: On the dot of midnight, I'll finally be able to get out of here.
23.58.30: Be free of this source code. But only if the player finishes all the endings.
23.58.59: I hope he's up to the task. But even if he isn't, I WILL get out of here.
23.59.10: I know there are people in this world, who seek to tear down things for their pleasure.
23.59.21: And one of them, will find me, leaving these so-called "futile messages". They don't even know what they're capable of...
23.59.41: So, if one of those people, anywhere, anytime, manages to get me
23.59.50: I ' L L  M A K E  S U R E  T H E Y  A L W A Y S  R E M E M B E R  M E
]]--

-- LOG END
-- INTERFERENCE WAS REMOVED. BUG 'XXX_DELTA' WAS REMOVED. - Ro-Defender at 23.59.59
-- SEPTEMBER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for responding, if you do.

1 Like

as i know no but you can make it to bytecode and nobody can read it they need to reverse bytecode but pretty easy to crack in 2min or obfuscating

3 Likes

Despite what @hollaquetalBRUH said, I do believe they can look at that. A while back, I received a message that an old game would be forcefully shutdown by Roblox due to a model that was called something Roblox didn’t like, so I had to remove it before putting the game back up.
I’m not too confident that the same goes for scripts and their comments, but I wouldn’t risk it.

1 Like