Can only face forward in Studio after using Cutscenify

I’m sorry I know this needs to go in Platform Feedback but I’m not a high enough rank to post there yet. Okay, so basically I was going to add cutscenes into my game The Adventure of Nooblet. So I found a plugin called cutscenify to make cutscenes. But, when I was placing the points around my camera stopped working and I could only face forward in studio. I tried uninstalling the plugin but nothing, I tried exiting out and going back into my project, but now it gave me an error when I try going into my project. Please help I don’t want to lose my game!

3 Likes

Oh No! How can I help? What was the plugin called?

Cutscenify. It was mentioned in the title.

1 Like

I don’t know how to help with the problem directly but in the future try using a script to make a cutscene because when I tried cutscenify it was broken.

I am stupid thank you for telling me.

No problem. Everyone makes mistakes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a way I can get a new file of my game?

There might be a way let me try on studio.

whenever I try moving my camera my mouse just shakes

Look for an auto save before you started using cutscenify

Sorry if I sound like a noob but where do I find my auto saves?

Ummm. I may have forgotten so give me a second…

1 Like

Studio > File > Advanced > Open Auto Saves

1 Like

Maybe you could go back to old game versions.

1 Like

Just found that same solution lol

1 Like

Issues with specific resources created by the developer community do not belong in Platform Feedback. Please try contacting the developer of the plugin for help. If this is an issue with Studio rather than the plugin, please find an existing bug report to support or contact Developer Engagement regarding what to do with your bug report.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll do that if I ever have another problem again!