Can someone help me make a construction system or do I recommend a video?

is that I want to put it in my roblox game

It might help people if you go into more detail on what you mean by “Construction System”. If you mean something like a placement system, then there are many guides and resources to help you get started.

If that’s what you’re looking for, here’s one that might interest you!

1 Like

If you mean like a building system here you go, try this tutorial on youtube i’d say its easy says only 5 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQcku_NDIs

Other people have already guided you with video resources and things, but I just wanted to add on that if you want to hire people for the job you may do that in #collaboration:recruitment category, also make a detailed post.

thank you very much friend :grin:

thank you very much friend :smile:

2 Likes

If you want someone to help you make a construction system post it in #collaboration

However, if you want videos there’s a lot you can learn from.

Here are some dev forum resources with good info if you want extra help:

If you want players to actually save their construction site you can wait for large object datastores or do it manually by serializing parts. here is a guide to doing that.

2 Likes

Thank you very much to those who are helping me, although some I have already tried before then but thanks :smile:

I believe that someone have posted a construction system in community resource, you should check it out. I checked it out and it work fine, you should use it and then make your own if you want