Can someone help me with my edit data with datastore editor?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Ok so I never used the datastore editor and I need help trying to edit it the data.

2. What is the issue? Ok so I can’t seem to find how to check the data. I just need help with it.

I try everything I don’t know how to use it. I already said what I needed. Can someone please assist me with this?

Edit: What is the name and scope and the key for this?

local DataStoreService = game:GetService("DataStoreService")

-- I don't know the name, scrope, key for this.
local StatsDataStore = DataStoreService:GetDataStore("Stats")

data = StatsDataStore:GetAsync(player.UserId.."-stats")

If your talking about the plugin it has a tutorial by sleitnick, the creator of the plugin. DataStore Editor V3 Overview - YouTube

1 Like

No I mean I watched video and none of them show my example of the datastore. I don’t know the name and scope to put in. Can you help?

Unfortunately I don’t own the DS plugin, but I’ll see what I can do to help. Try just putting in “Stats” for just the name, nothing in the scope. And I believe the data variable is the Key.

1 Like

No data8 is set because I use it to check if the data is nil.

If data8 ~= nil then
-- There is data
else
-- There is no data.
end

I’m confused. Did you try just putting in Stats for the DS Plugin Name?

1 Like

Yes I did but then when put Stats for the key it doesn’t work! My player id is 648145243.

Replace the key with in this case 648145243-stats

1 Like

Thanks for your help! I been trying to change my datastores data for a while. Also how can I see all data of the datastore without typing the player id?

Unless it’s an OrderedDataStore, I’m pretty sure you can’t.

2 Likes