Can still see other chat channels chat

I am trying to make it so the dead people in my game can’t talk to the alive people. To do this I have used chat channels and created a channel called dead that the player joins after dying.
However, the people not in the dead channel can still see the dead channel chat and what the dead people say.

How could I fix this?

Script:

local ServerScriptService = game:GetService('ServerScriptService')
local ChatService = require(ServerScriptService:WaitForChild('ChatServiceRunner'):WaitForChild('ChatService'))

local Dead = "Dead"
local Channel2 = ChatService:AddChannel(Dead)
Channel2.Joinable = false
Channel2.AutoJoin = false
Channel2.WelcomeMessage = "You are now dead"
Channel2.Private = true
Channel2.Leaveable = false

local function onPlayerChatted(PlayerName)
	print("chat")
	local plr = game.Players:FindFirstChild(PlayerName)
	if not plr then return end
	local Speaker = ChatService:GetSpeaker(PlayerName)
	if game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):UserOwnsGamePassAsync(plr.UserId,118837169) then
		Speaker:SetExtraData('Tags', {{TagText = 'Premium', TagColor = Color3.fromRGB(191, 0, 255)}})
	end
	while task.wait() do
		if not plr then break end
		if plr:WaitForChild("Alive").Value == false then
			Speaker:SetExtraData('ChatColor', Color3.fromRGB(111, 111, 111))
			Speaker:SetExtraData('NameColor', Color3.fromRGB(74, 74, 74))
			Speaker:JoinChannel(Dead) -- Joining channel works as it shows the welcome message
			break
		end
	end
end

ChatService.SpeakerAdded:Connect(onPlayerChatted)

I haven’t worked with channels in a long time, so I’m not entirely sure if this is the issue, but I believe it is because they are still chatting in the original channel.

For instance, when the new channel is created, I believe they have to essentially open up that channel to talk in it. When you have the chat screen enabled (the frame with the whole chat in it, not just the chatbox), and you add another channel, you can see two chat channels: The main one, and the new one. The issue is that you have to click the new channel to switch over to talk in it, roblox doesn’t automatically move you.

Example (Here there are three channels: All, System, and Team, however the player must click the other channel to talk in it.):

Once again I only played around with this years ago so I’m not sure how up to date or accurate this information is.

I don’t have those box things enabled in mine so I don’t know.

Try enabling the chatframe and see if u have those boxes, and which channel you are in. If you add a channel, those boxes are already enabled.