Can/would UGC creators take their items off sale?

Hello. I am working on a dev project where staff members of the game are to wear a “staff uniform” hat item when they are in game at all times. I’ve been searching for such an item, but could not find a suitable one on the traditional Roblox catalog. However, I have found one on the UGC catalog that I rather like.

My main concern is that the UGC creator who created this item will take it offsale sometime in the future, and it would no longer be available for my group’s use.

• My question is, do UGC creators have a max number of items they can have on sale at a time, which may provoke the creator to take it off sale?
2 Likes

I’m 99% sure there isn’t a limit, obviously they could take their item off-sale. If you really want all your staff to wear that item you can easily make a script that automatically equip the item to their avatar when the join the game.

2 Likes

While there isn’t a limit to how many we can have uploaded simultaneously, UGC creators can take items off sale at any time. However, if you just get permission from the UGC creator (which you can easily do by messaging them on the dev forums or Twitter), you can just add in the item to your game without making your staff have to pay for it out of pocket, which is kinda mean to do unless you plan on reimbursing them.

2 Likes