Can you give some feed back on my game

Hello everyone today I decided to post me and my brothers game on dev form.
The reason was that we really wanted to know what other people think about the game we’ve been developing for 3 days.
The main reason was so we can know if we keep on developing it or not.
So please if you are reading this go play the game and help us decide.

Username: jak1234567890000

Game: Fun Obby !11k VISITS! - Roblox

3 Likes

Please let us know on dev form/here or on my discord somoneudontknow#3896

1 Like

im gonna be honest, the game is fine but the tags in the description are an atrocity. also free models.

Ok thank you I will remove any free models.

1 Like

I’m sorry but it seems really generic at the moment. What do you plan to do if you keep working on it?

1 Like

I am pretty sure you used a free model that has a virus that teleports people to another place. Right as I joined I got teleported to a loader place. It’s really easy to delete viruses, all you do is search for scripts and delete them…

1 Like

We’re planning to add rewards for every stage Someone completes and those rewards can be used to buy power ups, items, etc. We are also planning to make other maps and probably some other fun things.

1 Like

You better make it fun ^~^ I’ll give u guys a follow.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t play the game because it teleports me to Loading by ROBLOX everytime I try :frowning:

1 Like

I’m trying to fix it right now

1 Like

I played the game briefly. The first time I joined, it set my stage to 0 and spawned me in the middle of the map (I somehow didn’t get teleported like the others), though the second time I joined it worked fine.

All I can suggest beyond looking into that is to allow you to actually stand on the spinning platforms (the ones that don’t kill people), since right now my character doesn’t follow the spinning motion of the platform and slides off.

1 Like

Ok I will fix the spawning in the middle of the map and the character will be able to spin with the spinning platform

1 Like

The game isn’t bad and the building style is ok but the UI isn’t centered on all screen sizes and it looks bad if the screen is too big or too small. Other than that it’s pretty average not too interesting. It’s an ok obby but there is competition and obbies aren’t that popular anymore so it would take a lot of work to make it popular and make it stand out. It’s not that bad though.

1 Like

some of the early stages are hard and should have easier jumps

the map looks good but could be improved in many ways by using blender

hope this helps